AbeBeta
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 36,461
- Reaction score
- 13,160
apparently, he isn't very goodI never understood why Houston doesn’t get more reps.
apparently, he isn't very goodI never understood why Houston doesn’t get more reps.
Example?Thats pretty much 90% of elite edge rushers.
Who are you going to give those snaps too?I know EZ has been getting some pressure, but he rarely makes plays or has much impact considering he is getting lots of playing time. I would like to see Lawrence and Houston get more of EZ's time on the field. I think EZ is too weak and light to be playing the edge so much. He might be a better fit to play LB.
I was on board with trading for Sweat in the off season because he had a great year in 2025, knew the Fangio/Parker anystem, wanted out of Arizona and wouldn’t cost a high draft pick. Maybe a third or fourth.trade for josh sweat.
Because he may actually get a sack, the less we get the more we need mad Max lolI never understood why Houston doesn’t get more reps.
Like a Sunday morning!Who is EZ…
