Twitter: Ogbonnia playing very well so far

Is he on a one year deal? Could make KC expendable after this year
That is possible. Clark is a better pass rusher than Ogbonnia is, able to collapse the pocket some. If Overton develops as a pass rusher, I could see Dallas keeping Ogbonnia over Clark to play NT in the 3-4 sets. It will cost us $23.7 million to keep Clark without an extension and $14.8 million to cut him, so I could see it, but again, I think whether we give him an extension depends more on Overton's development than Ogbonnia's play. We've got to have three quality interior DL in this scheme.
 
Cowboys traded away Osa for a third round pick that was used on Barham who looks to be a legit player. Osa was replaced with Ogbonnia who is playing well. Maybe Parker does know what he is doing.
 
Is he on a one year deal? Could make KC expendable after this year
Ogbonnia plays 5T here. Playing there in this systems has been the best fit so far in his career so they probably shouldn't move him. He can and has played NT. If we do utilize him there, I think its best to do it just to use different looks. If we replace Clark, its better to draft someone like Will Echoles or Amauri Washington
 

Forum statistics

Threads
476,180
Messages
14,671,225
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top