Is Trading Zeke on the Table?

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This is a fan forum lol

And does that mean that you're not required to flesh out the details of your proposal 'lol'?

Is it carte blanche to make whatever unsupported claims a person wishes?

In that case, sure. Trade Zeke for the six 1st round picks you think you can get. Get that done today.

ItzKelz

Reaction score
And does that mean that you're not required to flesh out the details of your proposal 'lol'?

Is it carte blanche to make whatever unsupported claims a person wishes?

In that case, sure. Trade Zeke for the six 1st round picks you think you can get. Get that done today.
That means it is a fan forum. Youre suggestion that I would avoid something so not to be punished is humorous....

StuckMojo

Reaction score
I dunno but we don't have anyone as good as he is but he is wanting a big payday.

I do think we get a little off center because of the guy in NE sets the tone and while all say they need to emulate him, none do.

And we get caught up in rules and exceptions. Someone will use an example and there is always an exception, an odd duck. Like your examples, most think they need that elite WR and those two were but look at the other players on those teams and when Bruce won it and they had the #1 defense in the league. Harrison was great but so was Manning, James and Clark and the most underrated D player of his time, Bob Sanders. Team, team, team.

The one thing I do know for sure is that building a contender is a hell of a lot harder than we think it is and keeping one together is even harder. As fans, we're as guilty as Booger has been about making it all about the trees and not the forest. We all want our guy paid. We want our stars just like he does.

I'm a big fan of Zeke the running back but I am a diehard Dallas Cowboys fan and I want to win no matter who we have on the field. If trading Zeke or anyone makes us better I am all for it

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That means it is a fan forum. Youre suggestion that I would avoid something so not to be punished is humorous....

What it is is accurate. Confirmed by you continuing to avoid it. But nobody ever claimed that you'd be "punished" for anything, but I guess we now see your motivations for being so intentionally vague?

ItzKelz

Reaction score
What it is is accurate. Confirmed by you continuing to avoid it. But nobody ever claimed that you'd be "punished" for anything, but I guess we now see your motivations for being so intentionally vague?
Why so serious?

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Why so serious?

I'm not, I'm just looking for some clarity to your point. Nothing personal, and nothing all that serious. I'm just pointing out that you've been vague in this thread from the beginning. And it's easy to make a claim without any substance behind it.

ItzKelz

Reaction score
I'm not, I'm just looking for some clarity to your point. Nothing personal, and nothing all that serious. I'm just pointing out that you've been vague in this thread from the beginning. And it's easy to make a claim without any substance behind it.
You will have to catch me on another day.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yea JG had nothing to do with it....

While being further away from the offense than ever? You go ahead and give him credit for Dak's success, while trying to ignore the fact that he failed while actually coaching the others.

If Garrett is so good, why have Prescott's stats dropped instead of going up? Why didn't Dustin Vaughan pan out? Why has Cooper Rush declined and Mike White showed nothing thus far? I mean Garrett is your genius, why do things get worse the longer he works with these guys?

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
A question for Cowboys fans. This is a question not related to the off the field issues. Is Zeke worth a new contract with over 1500 carries since college?

Personally I would love to have Zeke the next couple years but I personally would not mind letting him after that. At that point he would be coming close to the end of his prime. So why not explore trading him now while he has value?

Question is...what team would be dumb enough to make that trade? :popcorn:

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
Who is gonna run the rock. Pollard. He hasn’t even taken a snap yet. Last season we drafted Bo and I thought o boy, we won’t need Elliot as much. And he never even made the team.

Glimmer I'm sure Alfred Morris is just sitting out there and he has been more efficient than Zeke with his touches the last two years, despite seeing more 8+ men in the box.

So sign Alfred :)