Is Zeke fat?

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Im sick of these posts..w t f is it your business anyway? first off dudes played football is ENTIRE LIFE at HIGH LEVEL..he knows exactly how to take care of himself..hes an NFL back talking 350-450 carries a year and long off season training..

he was not out of shape or fat in 2017..funny even 10 games he led the league in YPG, two years he finished the season rushing champion.. he so fat and out of shape what are we fans to do..keep your judgments for your mirror bro.. Zeke understands whats up and tshirt and angles create odd looks for all of us..Zeke doesnt need feedback or help from any of us..he takes care of business on the field and hasn't missed snap for injurys, hes got it down..

move on to real subject not staring down mens bodys..:facepalm::eek:

Funny, Zeke and Stephen Jones both made specific mention about his conditioning in 2017. Zeke even posted pics of his abs alluding to the fact he got them back during his suspension where he solely on his training.

Zeke is not fat, as in morbidly obese, but anyone with eyes could see he was carrying more weight in 2017 than he did at OSU or his rookie season.

https://www.star-telegram.com/sports/nfl/dallas-cowboys/article221987265.html

foofighters

Reaction score
Im sick of these posts..w t f is it your business anyway? first off dudes played football is ENTIRE LIFE at HIGH LEVEL..he knows exactly how to take care of himself..hes an NFL back talking 350-450 carries a year and long off season training..

he was not out of shape or fat in 2017..funny even 10 games he led the league in YPG, two years he finished the season rushing champion.. he so fat and out of shape what are we fans to do..keep your judgments for your mirror bro.. Zeke understands whats up and tshirt and angles create odd looks for all of us..Zeke doesnt need feedback or help from any of us..he takes care of business on the field and hasn't missed snap for injurys, hes got it down..

move on to real subject not staring down mens bodys..:facepalm::eek:
Ya, I don't get the scrutiny these guys get for camera angles. We spend more time on body image here than models do. It's just sad.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
My apologies if this topic has been covered. I looked and didn't see anything. I am not a huge fan of Zeke mostly because I can't get past 2017. He has had questionable conditioning before. That said, the guy is a great football player. People were freaking out over the photo at Von Miller's event. Zeke fat? I say maybe he is 15 pounds heavy here but it is April. Who cares? If he shows up in July at 250 pounds that is a problem. Here, there is zero problem. Thoughts?

screen-shot-2019-04-22-at-6.25.44-am.png
Seems to me that I recall that Cannon-ball #44 Eddie Lacy flat out ripped the lunch bags outta' our secondary position players possessions placement, pretty much in the second half of game play.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
All his fat is in his face, the rest of him is muscle...

SoupcanSam

Reaction score
My apologies if this topic has been covered. I looked and didn't see anything. I am not a huge fan of Zeke mostly because I can't get past 2017. He has had questionable conditioning before. That said, the guy is a great football player. People were freaking out over the photo at Von Miller's event. Zeke fat? I say maybe he is 15 pounds heavy here but it is April. Who cares? If he shows up in July at 250 pounds that is a problem. Here, there is zero problem. Thoughts?

Zeke looks like he ate a whole wedding cake and the person who baked it.

What a lard ***

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score

Stupid thread. Again.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
For the functionally illiterate, computer commandos that are being nasty about the thread, I would like to point out that I was not ripping on Zeke. I said he was a great player and this fat talk was silly. That is what I said. I was asking if others agreed. Unfortunately, there is a cro-magnon subset of the forum that just likes to attack rather than skip a thread if it does not interest them.

Have a blessed day.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
For the functionally illiterate, computer commandos that are being nasty about the thread, I would like to point out that I was not ripping on Zeke. I said he was a great player and this fat talk was silly. That is what I said. I was asking if others agreed. Unfortunately, there is a cro-magnon subset of the forum that just likes to attack rather than skip a thread if it does not interest them.

Have a blessed day.
Hope you had a great Easter. Have a blessed day.

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
Calling a guy fat based on one instagram photo is a bit much, but Zeke has started all three of his first pro seasons slow and at this point I think it’s fair to question his offseason conditioning in general.

There's excuses - he was dinged in camp as a rookie, he had a huge legal mess keep him busy as a sophomore, last year the OL suddenly switched blocking schemes and just played terribly (I think firing Paul Alexander made just as much difference in the second-half rushing game improvement as adding Cooper did), but it's been consistent for three years now and where there is smoke there is usually fire. Watch September Cowboys games and October Cowboys games and tell me Zeke isn't playing faster in the latter.

Cowboys1fan

Reaction score
Zeke is a big back. He is built differently than an Alvin kamara. He’s built like a Mark Ingram. Kamara and Ingram are listed as the same height and weight but clearly looks as Ingram is much bigger

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
I mean that could just be a bad weekend and after a big meal. He’ll be fine.

I guess your question is do zeke and dak and act already accomplished something ? Yes.

Daks on a commercial talking about how he proved the doubters wrong being a fourth round pick like he’s Tom Brady. People are talking about paying him Russell Wilson money. And I’m pretty sure he’s not gonna be our starter in a few years

Not people here.