Is Zeke fat?

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
jeromebettis.jpg

blueblood70

Reaction score
Did somebody take a dump in your coffee this morning? Relax tough guy and go eat a Snickers.

its A REDICULOUS POST, gets a ridiculous reply.

it got old in 2017 and now again..its moot, its not relative..it deserved a response like mine..

I dont like snickers....

JayFord

Reaction score
No he isn’t

He looks big next to Von Miller because miller isn’t very big as a matter of fact I’ve seen von Miller on IG and he’s really no bigger than a point guard

Whyjerry

Reaction score
its A REDICULOUS POST, gets a ridiculous reply.

it got old in 2017 and now again..its moot, its not relative..it deserved a response like mine..

I dont like snickers....

You should try them. Delicious candy bar plus it calms people down just like the commercials. Enjoy in moderation or you will be fat like Zeke.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
No he isn’t

He looks big next to Von Miller because miller isn’t very big as a matter of fact I’ve seen von Miller on IG and he’s really no bigger than a point guard

Zeke is a big guy. That picture cracked me up because I thought there is no way Miller is tackling Zeke.

northerncowboynation

Reaction score
My apologies if this topic has been covered. I looked and didn't see anything. I am not a huge fan of Zeke mostly because I can't get past 2017. He has had questionable conditioning before. That said, the guy is a great football player. People were freaking out over the photo at Von Miller's event. Zeke fat? I say maybe he is 15 pounds heavy here but it is April. Who cares? If he shows up in July at 250 pounds that is a problem. Here, there is zero problem. Thoughts?

screen-shot-2019-04-22-at-6.25.44-am.png
Yes, Zeke is fat. He ate 2 chickens and a dozen biscuits for breakfast, what do you expect:laugh:

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Zeke had a slice of pizza. That’s a six game suspension.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Don't know, don't care if he's fat - all I know is his homerun speed from his rookie speed vanished quickly.

You're right. All he did last year was lead the NFL in touches with 381 (24 per game) and average 5.25 yards per touch.

Get that fat slob outta here! :muttley:

mattjames2010

Reaction score
You're right. All he did last year was lead the NFL in touches with 381 (24 per game) and average 5.25 yards per touch.

Get that fat slob outta here! :muttley:

First off, I didn't call him fat - read my post next time.

Secondly, my post is about his homerun speed - again, read my post next time.

With all those touches, how many did he take to the house?

Johnny23

Reaction score
The issue is that he is wearing I'll fitted clothes like slot of men. It doesn't compliment his body type.

GenoT

Reaction score
Im sick of these posts..w t f is it your business anyway? first off dudes played football is ENTIRE LIFE at HIGH LEVEL..he knows exactly how to take care of himself..hes an NFL back talking 350-450 carries a year and long off season training..

he was not out of shape or fat in 2017..funny even 10 games he led the league in YPG, two years he finished the season rushing champion.. he so fat and out of shape what are we fans to do..keep your judgments for your mirror bro.. Zeke understands whats up and tshirt and angles create odd looks for all of us..Zeke doesnt need feedback or help from any of us..he takes care of business on the field and hasn't missed snap for injurys, hes got it down..

move on to real subject not staring down mens bodys..:facepalm::eek:
Hoping this ^^^ was therapeutic for you.

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
Zeke is just a naturally stocky guy.

He will lose 20 pounds easily in training camp.

foofighters

Reaction score
My apologies if this topic has been covered. I looked and didn't see anything. I am not a huge fan of Zeke mostly because I can't get past 2017. He has had questionable conditioning before. That said, the guy is a great football player. People were freaking out over the photo at Von Miller's event. Zeke fat? I say maybe he is 15 pounds heavy here but it is April. Who cares? If he shows up in July at 250 pounds that is a problem. Here, there is zero problem. Thoughts?

screen-shot-2019-04-22-at-6.25.44-am.png
Why? I saw this on MSN and I knew some members here would have to post it. This is why we can't have nice things...