Isaiah Simmons traded to Giants

blueblood70

Reaction score

Probably would have kicked the tires on this one and let DQ have a go at using him.

Except for one thing

he didn't make it with the Cardinals and we have young players on our roster that have very similar skill sets and maybe our GM and our owner did not know about this and maybe the Cardinals weren't willing to trade to the Cowboys,

also maybe this is where Simmons wanted to play...​
we don't know the details you guys act like every single trade that comes up is made available to every team it might not be there might be details being left out but acting like some dude who was a bust, he may have some talent , saying its a big loss cause we didn't get him,​
I say look to this roster a guy like same name Isaiah land, similar skill set.. I mean we have players young players that we can develop here already and yes if the Cowboys knew about it and they were offered it and they thought he was worth kicking the tires on then they should have for the seventh round pick but this is kind of like that Mims thing a month or so ago the Detroit Lions got him some of our fans like damn look Jerry missed out really he's already been cut..​
I realize this kid had a lot of talent coming out they were bragging about how great this guy was and we should have drafted him I mean they thought he was going to be Micah Parsons but Nope he was not.​
And I say again we have guys on this roster young ones like Isaiah land that could be developed into a player like this...

blueblood70

Reaction score
Because he sucks as a linebacker. But again, complaining about moves we don't make is a CZ specialty.

Literally got switched from lb to slot cb to safety lol
:hammer:right they're acting like we're missing out on a micha parsons &stupid for not going and getting him... much like the whole wide receiver Mims everybody we should go get..smh

Last edited:

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
I wouldn't have hated it, but he's in that hybrid role where Dallas has a bunch of guys, I don't think he solves much for this defense.
My thoughts exactly. Good buy low guy for the Giants, but it doesn't move the needle for the Cowboys. They have guys in the tweener LB/S role already and adding Simmons essentially means losing a younger guy with more controllable years.

davey999

Reaction score
Because he sucks as a linebacker. But again, complaining about moves we don't make is a CZ specialty.

Literally got switched from lb to slot cb to safety lol
So do Malik Jefferson, Jabril Cox, and Devin Harper.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Cruised the Cardinals forum just to see what they thought. A little bit of mixed reactions, but it mostly leans toward the fanbase calling it a wasted draft pick. That the current FO is trying to clean up the damage former GM Steve Keim did. A lot of posters kept commenting on how they're glad they moved on from Simmons after the Chiefs game (not sure what happened there).

And finally the comment that gave me a good laugh, "The Cards finally got something out of Simmons." lol

Let's hope he is equally disappointing as a player for the Giants. :grin: