Isaiah Simmons traded to Giants

Jarntt

Reaction score
The Giants are a good team. They just haven’t beat Eagles or Cowboys recently. They can beat Dallas on opening night. I expect a great game. Daniel Jones proved he can be serviceable now he has to go to the next step.
They absolutely could beat Dallas and could even finish ahead of Dallas…but…I don’t think they are in for as good of a year as people are expecting. They need to significantly improve their pass rush and get more turnovers to compete. 50/50 they get a WC I think. Love their HC though.

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score
Cardinals are stuck w/Murray's deal until at least through the 2024 season (cap hits of $51M and $45M each of the next 2 seasons w/$97M dead money remaining) so they are drafting for #1 next season to select a QB????
They are, they realized how big a mistake it was to have the immature brat QB and pay him that much. Now they are going to have to take it on the chin, but they are smart enough to know there isn't going to be anything but mediocracy and whiny attitude unless they make a change. 3 years from now you might see the Cardinals in the playoffs and really making a run for years at it.

Wangchung83

Reaction score
They are, they realized how big a mistake it was to have the immature brat QB and pay him that much. Now they are going to have to take it on the chin, but they are smart enough to know there isn't going to be anything but mediocracy and whiny attitude unless they make a change. 3 years from now you might see the Cardinals in the playoffs and really making a run for years at it.
Agree Murray’s a baby but really hasn’t had a fair shake there by any means.. regardless they are at least smart enough to admit that’s not the answer. We still hoping year nine of ours will somehow change but Murray hasn’t had nearly the talent to succeed with over his first four years. He’s had Ertz, Hopkins sometimes, and then got brown last year. Either way he’s screwed this year and no qb could succeed with the group he’s being given

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
This was a guy I wanted to see what Quinn could do with. Anyone remember when draft experts compared Micah Parsons to him?

exciter

Reaction score
No idea why we wouldn't have been in on this given our lack of depth at LB.
Because in 90-95% of league trades the only 2 teams that knew about the trade were the 2 teams involved. Most likely the Cards wanted to dump his contract, looked around the league and determined the Giants were weak at his skillset and contacted them. They (giants) took a flyer on a throwaway pick. Considering we have about 4 guys who pigeon hole into his skillset, even after losing Overshown they did contact us and unfortunately Jerry isn’t a psychic with a crystal ball!

Reid1boys

Reaction score
selected rules. I start a thread on Bosa and Chris Jones and it is moved to the nfl forum within 5 minutes. This thread.... no problem.