Twitter: Issac Alacron is looking like hidden gem at LG

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
You quoted me and showed that I did not say what you claim I said. Nice thank you for proving my point.
Yes you did, you are just too afraid to defend it because it's obviously not true. Where is this Aaron Donald that runs over lineman? This "generational player" that you bragged about isn't running over anyone today. Zack Martin handles that guy just fine, so shut up about it.

Jarntt

Reaction score
The only reason A. Donald is considered an all pro is because he doesn’t have to go against Isiah Alcatraz twice a year

c612ca1172b567ce209f0960c3f92110.jpg

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Can you all imagine if Alacron becomes the next Ronald Leary? Lest we forget that he was an integral part of the 2014 and 2016 olines.
He would be maybe the third player (there may be more, I don't know) to ever emerge from the International Program. Villaneuva and Efe Obada. That would be an achievement.

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
Yes you did, you are just too afraid to defend it because it's obviously not true. Where is this Aaron Donald that runs over lineman? This "generational player" that you bragged about isn't running over anyone today. Zack Martin handles that guy just fine, so shut up about it.

You don’t really seem to know what you’re talking about.

Loso86

Reaction score
I'm Mexican-American and I don't understand why he has a Mexican flag on his helmet. You don't see Canadian players with Canada flags. May be a marketing angle by the Cowboys.
Why does it matter

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score

You don’t really seem to know what you’re talking about.

Cherry-picking video doesn't tell the true story and he wasn't beating Zack Martin when he was creating pressure on the QB. It is you that doesn't seem to know what you are talking about. Watch what happens today.

Alexander

Reaction score
He started as tackle project and moved inside.
So why is he inside where we are much healthier in terms of talent? Seems like an odd plan. Are his arms too short?

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
He would be maybe the third player (there may be more, I don't know) to ever emerge from the International Program. Villaneuva and Efe Obada. That would be an achievement.

That it would be, and it'd help grow the sport internationally.

Alexander

Reaction score
That it would be, and it'd help grow the sport internationally.
Goodell only pays lip service to that. This is all a bit silly unless they fund a real league like NFL Europe. I don't think the new guard of owners want to bother.

Creeper

Reaction score
Alarcon certainly looks the part and he appears to have some power in him. I also like Farniok. He is young and raw, but he also looks like he can develop into a good player in a year or two.

I did not like how our backup OTs played. Steele does not look like he is getting any better. Knight looked inconsistent. Nsekhe looked like his name is spelled. We have to hope and pray Collins and Tyron Smith don't get hurt.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Goodell only pays lip service to that. This is all a bit silly unless they fund a real league like NFL Europe. I don't think the new guard of owners want to bother.

It's a shame too because it was a fun concept. Plus we could use NFL Europe as a minor league system. There are plenty of cities in Europe for every team to have its own associated NFL Europe team. Rather than a practice squad, that'd be the minor league system.

Alexander

Reaction score
I did not like how our backup OTs played. Steele does not look like he is getting any better. Knight looked inconsistent. Nsekhe looked like his name is spelled. We have to hope and pray Collins and Tyron Smith don't get hurt.

It is a bit alarming. Especially when the 4th round pick probably won't play this year and ends up getting stashed somehow.

Alexander

Reaction score
It's a shame too because it was a fun concept. Plus we could use NFL Europe as a minor league system. There are plenty of cities in Europe for every team to have its own associated NFL Europe team. Rather than a practice squad, that'd be the minor league system.
Or they could simply farm out talent to blended teams.

If this whole idea about developing coaches, referees and minorities is serious, what better way to do it than through a funded league?

Wait, they really only want to pack a stadium here and there a few times a year.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
It is a bit alarming. Especially when the 4th round pick probably won't play this year and ends up getting stashed somehow.

I sort of wonder if it'd make sense to try to trade a 6th next year for an OT to serve as a 1 year bandaid for us like we did in 2013. Then in the draft, we take an OT in round 1 this year. We will have to draft Tyron's replacement at some point, so I think next draft should be that.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Or they could simply farm out talent to blended teams.

If this whole idea about developing coaches, referees and minorities is serious, what better way to do it than through a funded league?

Wait, they really only want to pack a stadium here and there a few times a year.

Germany is more than capable of packing stadiums lol. There's a reason most of NFL Europe's teams were in Germany. In fact, I like what the CFL does. They will usually fund other leagues, and they get players from those leagues when ready. There are ready made leagues for the NFL to do that with. Japan's X-League, Germany's League (which gets funding from Canada), the Brazil league, and Australia's Gridiron League would be good places to start.