News: It is official! Zeke suspended 6 games **merged**

Status
Not open for further replies.

waldoputty

Reaction score
All the same girl bro. Come on Waldo. Try it you might like it

dont like it bro.

some people dont understand the best revenge is to hire as many accused DV players as possible.

lets go hire ray rice and hardy. then rub it in those women's group's faces. for each head taken, 3 more spring out!!!

waldoputty

Reaction score
It's what it is., The NFL found him guilty not a court of Law. Now he has to carry that around with him forever. If he did do it and they have evidence then turn it over to the DA and prosecute him. But this is character assassination.

who is the idiot?

erod

Reaction score
It's what it is., The NFL found him guilty not a court of Law. Now he has to carry that around with him forever. If he did do it and they have evidence then turn it over to the DA and prosecute him. But this is character assassination.
Like any employer, the NFL has a right to expect a certain code of conduct from its employees.

I've fired multiple people for their behavior on work road trips. Fired others because of social media posts. If I hire and pay you, I have the right to expect a certain decorum from you. Don't like it? Work somewhere else, or learn to not use your own name on Twitter.

This is not character assassination. Zeke is doing that himself.

BigD16

Reaction score
Zeke will forever be labeled a "wife beater" regardless of all the evidence proving the exact opposite. The NFL is just trying to put up this front that they care about domestic violence. Wrong, they only care about appeasing all the feminatzis.

Zeke is immature and needs to make better decisions, but comparing clubbing/partying to domestic violence is a huge difference. One day this man will have to explain to his kids why people call daddy a "wife beater".

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Like any employer, the NFL has a right to expect a certain code of conduct from its employees.

I've fired multiple people for their behavior on work road trips. Fired others because of social media posts. If I hire and pay you, I have the right to expect a certain decorum from you. Don't like it? Work somewhere else, or learn to not use your own name on Twitter.

The NFL declared that he was an abuser. That is character assassination. Now if they want to suspend him for his other stuff or said he shouldn't have put himself in that situation that is one thing but that's not what they said. They said he did it. And if they have proof then turn it over to the DA. He's getting away with it. The NFL is just full of it.

waldoputty

Reaction score

he said if zeke does it again, that means he said zeke did it with no conclusive proof.
that is character defamation.

yes there are work place rules, but you also have to treat employees equally for punishment. it is now commonly accepted that the accuser has attempted to falsify evidence. that should discredit her totally in terms of any evidence. that includes injuries that she could have inflicted on herself. for that evidence to count, she needs a video of herself continuous during the time period.

basically her meal ticket was threatened and taken away.

so Zeke is being punished for playing naughty boy in USA. go south Zeke but dont get killed or kidnapped!!!!!

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score

I've fired multiple people for their behavior on work road trips. Fired others because of social media posts. If I hire and pay you, I have the right to expect a certain decorum from you..
Not with a CBA

erod

Reaction score
The NFL declared that he was an abuser. That is character assassination. Now if they want to suspend him for his other stuff or said he shouldn't have put himself in that situation that is one thing but that's not what they said. They said he did it. And if they have proof then turn it over to the DA. He's getting away with it. The NFL is just full of it.
Careful. The local authorities in Columbus now have access to information they didn't before. They could reopen this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.