News: It is official! Zeke suspended 6 games **merged**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
I wonder how long will the appeals process take. I don't think it will go as long as the Brady suspension because now there's precedent for courts to rule that Goodell can do whatever he wants. I think Goodell will complete his appeal hearing rather quickly. After that, I'm not even sure if any court will even hear an appeal because of the Brady precedent.
could take years....... the key is getting a judge to stay the suspension until it heard

erod

Reaction score
Silver lining: Could this get Zeke's attention?

I didn't expect this suspension, but I FULLY expected one like this down the road.

Your career is in jeopardy, son. What are you going to do going forward?

CowboysRule

Reaction score
What exactly are they suspending him for? Accusations? Wow, you look great right now NFL. Good to know you'll suspend employees based on hearsay. Six games for domestic violence that appears to be completely made up and an alleged incident at a night club where no charges were pressed? **** outta here...

QT

Reaction score
I know it sucks to have Zeke suspended, but might be a good lesson to Zeke. Hopefully it goes down to 2 or 3 games with the appeal.

erod

Reaction score
could take years....... the key is getting a judge to stay the suspension until it heard

Goodell is the judge. It's not done in court. It'll last a couple of days and be over.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
source.gif

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
I just want to know how the NFL came to the conclusion it did. What was the evidence, even if it is circumstantial, that they had on EE to come to this suspension. If there's good evidence that we don't know about, then share it.

YR

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
Does anyone else have a problem with these stupidly long suspensions dished out because they know that they will get reduced on appeal. Legally would that not be considered working on bad faith.
Cowboy justice..... we get the ratings and controversy is the key

JJones and Dez look stupid

Blackspider214

Reaction score
NFLPA might have a say. This is a dangerous precedent for players.

NFLPA? Lmao. They are the biggest joke of a union I've ever seen in my life. They let the owners and the league bend them over in 2011 with the new CBA that let Goodell have every ounce of power all for exchange for less practice time. And still could not get guaranteed contracts. Don't expect them to do anything. Jerry either. Just another instance of Jerry blatantly lying to the fan's face. Last year it was telling us Romo was fine and it was just a minor injury.

EST_1986

Reaction score
I just want to know how the NFL came to the conclusion it did. What was the evidence, even if it is circumstantial, that they had on EE to come to this suspension. If there's good evidence that we don't know about, then share it.

YR
its about to be burned I assume

Status
Not open for further replies.