News: It is official! Zeke suspended 6 games **merged**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
Personal conduct is different than DV. Goodell has complete authority here thanks to the CBA. We are screwed.

Yup. Goodell either renders the initial decision or hears the appeal himself.

He handed off this initial decision and has now positioned himself to listen to the appeal.

Not even sure an outside court could help Zeke at this point as Goodell has all the power due to the CBA.

Best hope at this point is that the backlash is so strong against this hypocrisy that Goodell folds to public opinion (again) and lowers the suspension.

What a crock... he better have actual evidence to share.

erod

Reaction score
So much for that rushing title, Zeke. Nice going.

Sydla

Reaction score
So help me understand this. So they can't prove DV and therefore can't punish him under the DV policy but they can punish him under the Code of Conduct?

What?

So essentially, any time a player gets accused of DV, even if totally innocent, if the league can't prove DV, the league can then just shuffle this off under the Code of Conduct and penalize the player?

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
The NFL better have some information that's not out there to back this up.

Doubt it. Not even authorities had enough to charge him. And shefter just said it's mostly based on "allegations" lmao. Goodell is a joke. I hope we appeal and get it down to 2-3 games. I hope zeke can rub that Lombardi trophy in the commish face by the end of all this..

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
They are not going to show us no evidence. The NFL is a joke as is that idiot commissioner. I hate him. Zeke's only chance is taking it to court to prove his innocence and even that won't stop it. I am disgusted with the whole league.

Shuff

Reaction score
It is what it is, be glad we have McFadden, Rod Smith and Morris and Switzer ( he will be used more)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.