News: It is official! Zeke suspended 6 games **merged**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
The people on this forum that think that Jerry and Zeke do not have recourse are crazy. You can say the NFL is above the law, until its proven otherwise.

They are going to fight this case and win.
This won't be settled for some time

EE needs to completely clear his name from charges this heinous....... a 2nd violation could be banishment.... it is worth fighting to the SCOTUS...... it could take years

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
... The commissioner carefully considered the issues raised by the [NFL Players Association] on your behalf regarding witness credibility and alternative causation theories," the NFL's letter to Elliott stated. "However, in the commissioner's judgment, there has been no persuasive evidence presented on your behalf with respect to how Ms. Thompson's obvious injuries were incurred other than conjecture based on the presence of some of her bruising, which pre-dates your arrival in Columbus on July 16, 2016."

Thompson told police Elliott assaulted her on five separate occasions over the course of a week in July 2016, according to the Columbus (Ohio) City Attorney's Office. He was never arrested and prosecutors declined to charge Elliott, citing conflicting and inconsistent information.

"... Given the totality of the circumstances, I could not firmly conclude exactly what happened," Tobias wrote in October. "Saying something happened versus having sufficient evidence to criminally charge someone are two completely different things."

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...ys-ezekiel-elliott-suspended-six-games-by-nfl

Five separate incidents between July 17th and the 22nd....Zeke lawyers talks about the 22nd incident ONLY ...... BOOM!
Oh cut it out already. We get your point. You've said it over and over and over again. Post something new, please.

Or don't, whatevs. It's just tiring see the same single post form you, Six.

Sydla

Reaction score
... The commissioner carefully considered the issues raised by the [NFL Players Association] on your behalf regarding witness credibility and alternative causation theories," the NFL's letter to Elliott stated. "However, in the commissioner's judgment, there has been no persuasive evidence presented on your behalf with respect to how Ms. Thompson's obvious injuries were incurred other than conjecture based on the presence of some of her bruising, which pre-dates your arrival in Columbus on July 16, 2016."

Thompson told police Elliott assaulted her on five separate occasions over the course of a week in July 2016, according to the Columbus (Ohio) City Attorney's Office. He was never arrested and prosecutors declined to charge Elliott, citing conflicting and inconsistent information.

"... Given the totality of the circumstances, I could not firmly conclude exactly what happened," Tobias wrote in October. "Saying something happened versus having sufficient evidence to criminally charge someone are two completely different things."

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...ys-ezekiel-elliott-suspended-six-games-by-nfl

Five separate incidents between July 17th and the 22nd....Zeke lawyers talks about the 22nd incident ONLY ...... BOOM!

LOL.

Well the event on the 22nd calls into question her credibility. Why the need to lie about the events on the 22nd, if she had been assaulted on the 4 previous days. In fact, why not call the cops on any of the 4 previous days? Further, medical analysis suggests that some of the injuries pre-dated the week in question, which again, would call into question her credibility.

Fact is, the league simply is just taking snippets of evidence that favor their case and basically ignoring evidence that undermines them. As noted above, they essentially made the determination long ago Elliott was guilty and it was up to him to prove he was innocent. They didn't find his defense sufficient enough.

DeaconBlues

M'Kevon
Reaction score
You spend enough quality time with a person... You pick up on if they're a nut job or not.

Let's face facts... Elliott's judgement is like that of a 12 year old.

Yeah . . . No.
1. Give him a chance to fight.

2. Most every man I have ever met would not fight back with the same intensity that I would. It's not that I'm 'right' or 'better' than they are...it's just part of my personality and sometimes I don't know when to quit and I'm not afraid to cut my nose off to spite my face.

3. Young kid could get the wrong advice and have people tell him to just to serve the suspension and put it behind you.

I'm not convinced that he did not do it. But, I'm not convinced he did it either. I still need more information and evidence to come to a better judgment.

YR

Damn. You must be my long lost twin.

Sydla

Reaction score
This won't be settled for some time

EE needs to completely clear his name from charges this heinous....... a 2nd violation could be banishment.... it is worth fighting to the SCOTUS...... it could take years

That really is an interesting aspect of this. Did the league put themselves in a tough spot by throwing down such a major gauntlet there with banishment if he gets in trouble again? Because as you said, that's something worth pushing to the max.

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
You don't think I am a giants fan?

You dont know anything about me and this statement is laughable.

or maybe you do know me and better than anyone including myself. Maybe I secretly moved here in 03 to become a season ticket holder and listen to brad/babe/kristie in the stadium and be a part of the environment for the team I loved only to torture myself and ultimately reveal that it was all just a joke and I am really a giants fan.

that must be it. I will let you know from my seat at the stadium in a week while I watch my team play or you could swing by and we could talk? Which section is your seat in.
Simple statement and you can't grasp it. Anyone who only shows up today and is parroting NFL talking points and concern trolling here is either socially oblivious or a troll. Since you can't grasp how that would appear to regular visitors I'd say we've found our answer.

Sydla

Reaction score
Thats true, I heard the league rep saying they cpuld date the injuries to the day if the accusations. So there is at least one clear conflict from what authorities stated.

From what I can gather, they claim that based on dates on text message and photos taken. However, medical analysis suggests some of the injuries were older than claimed.

Reactions: CWR

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Brady tried that too, didn't work out to well for him either

The NFL has a policy on what Brady did, it was cut and dry, Brady broke the rules.

Now, you have yet to provide a single thing outside of the statement released earlier.

Shall I provide you all the evidence of the girl lying, her inconsistent story, and witness testimonies?

Status
Not open for further replies.