News: It is official! Zeke suspended 6 games **merged**

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheHerd

Reaction score
I used to think that these conspiracy theories were all nonsense.

But when you take a look at how many times the NFL has had odd rulings against us.....maybe there is something to this. The salary cap punishment, the countless suspensions (you can't tell me other teams are squeaky clean), the catch-no-catch, the illegal participation in the non-huddle, this Zeke situation, the Dak non-situation this summer, and the Carroll arrest--which if you believe what you hear--he was going to be released until after they found out he was a Cowboy player.

I want to believe it's all coincidence....tin foil hat...

Nope, not coincidence. It started with the Nike deal. ALWAYS, ALWAYS, follow the money. Prior to Jerry taking the league on with his own private deals, the NFL gave the Boys benefit of the doubt in the other direction. Jerry has been taking it form the league since then, but he has 4.2 billion reasons why he really doesn't fight back.

Sydla

Reaction score
He's not going to face banishment on this one incident if he appeals, that what point of my statement, not future events, ofcourse someone could be banished, like if he murdered someone

What are you babbling about? Who said anything about being banished over this incident. Everyone in this thread has been quite clear. Because the league has found him to be guilty here, they stated another run in with the law could result in banishment.

So if you believe you are innocent of a crime and that crime has now put you on a "list" to be banned if another random run in with the law takes place, you would be wise to fight this allegation. The wording is so vague that technically if Elliott were arrested for not paying a speeding ticket or parking ticket, he could be banned.

The Quest for Six

Reaction score
What are you babbling about? Who said anything about being banished over this incident. Everyone in this thread has been quite clear. Because the league has found him to be guilty here, they stated another run in with the law could result in banishment.

So if you believe you are innocent of a crime and that crime has now put you on a "list" to be banned if another random run in with the law takes place, you would be wise to fight this allegation. The wording is so vague that technically if Elliott were arrested for not paying a speeding ticket or parking ticket, he could be banned.

The league is sending a strong message to him to clean up his off field act, hopefully it sinks in!

Real1st

Nikola Tesla
Reaction score
Nope, not coincidence. It started with the Nike deal. ALWAYS, ALWAYS, follow the money. Prior to Jerry taking the league on with his own private deals, the NFL gave the Boys benefit of the doubt in the other direction. Jerry has been taking it form the league since then, but he has 4.2 billion reasons why he really doesn't fight back.
At some point he has to compromise because they will continue to stick it to him. The owners and Execs that don't agree with him. For people thinking none of this can be true this is just your average politics. Its in every organization and institution. It gets down right dirty as you see how Trump is being treated and i am not even a supporter of Trump.

bleedin' blue

Reaction score
Hopefully his character will improve... Sad it came to this but hopefully he will be a better man for it... As a Cowboy fan I'm bummed he would be so foolish... Hurts us as well :(

TheHerd

Reaction score
At some point he has to compromise because they will continue to stick it to him. The owners and Execs that don't agree with him. For people thinking none of this can be true this is just your average politics. Its in every organization and institution. It gets down right dirty as you see how Trump is being treated and i am not even a supporter of Trump.

True enough. Unless he goes full nuclear and tried to go his own way somehow. Without the Cowboys, the NFL is a shell of itself.

Denim Chicken

Reaction score
Last edited:

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
Basically, the league has said to Zeke: we can't prove it, but there is some evidence that exists that could possibly be linked to DV, and we think this is sufficient to come down on you for it. The burden of proof is ON YOU to prove your innocence, as opposed to the due process that exists in the highest law of this country, i.e., innocent until proven guilty. In effect, Zeke has been labeled a domestic abuser by the league without legally proving, and so they are effectively committing libel against him. The league has made this a legal issue.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
where are these texts, have you seen them, again you or I have not seen the texts...

Tiffany-Thompson-texts-2-326x436.jpg

Tiffany-Thompson-texts-346x450.jpg

Go ahead dude, try to play dumb again. I dare you.

Status
Not open for further replies.