It is the end! LOST Final Season

Kevinicus

Reaction score
The Ominous;3318674 said:
Something tells me that the alternate timeline is definitely not all peaches and cream, for the very fact that it really isn't supposed to exist in the first place. I think there are still major reveals coming that will turn the show on its head and we will see things from some perspectives that we never thought existed. Either way last night's episode was brilliant. We waited for 6 years for the story of The Black Rock and it exceeded all of my expectations.

I was pretty underwhelmed. Not nearly as much as I was hoping for. The Black Rock doesn't even really have a story, it just happened to be the boat carrying Richard that Jacob brought to the island. None of the other people on the boat had any importance whatsoever.

I was hoping for more information about Richard since he's been on the island, and a little disappointed we got 80% before the island and the rest just his first day or 2 on the island.

I was a little surprised that Jacob seemed surprised and caught slightly unawares when it came to Richard, but suspect he may have just been putting on a show. He usually seems to have knowledge reaching far outside of the island and even of the future.

Dawgs0916

Will the Thrill
Reaction score
I finally saw the newest episode a little bit ago, and all I can say is WOW. I honestly have not enjoyed an episode THAT much in a long time. I would put it in the top three in the entire series.

It had a different feeling to it, and I truly enjoyed the whole Richard story. Well done.

Dawgs0916

Will the Thrill
Reaction score
Really didn't care for this past episode. Although I seem to base a big chunk of my enjoyment based on which characters the episodes focus on, and I have never been a big Kwan family fanatic.

The Ominous

Dead Man Stalkin
Reaction score
Dawgs0916;3326858 said:
Really didn't care for this past episode. Although I seem to base a big chunk of my enjoyment based on which characters the episodes focus on, and I have never been a big Kwan family fanatic.

Yeah, it was a bit "meh", as most Jin/Sun episodes are. There were still some cool scenes though. Seeing Patchy again was great. And now we have Desmond back which can't be a bad thing! I bet he has a centric episode coming up, and his are always epic.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
The Ominous;3326869 said:
Yeah, it was a bit "meh", as most Jin/Sun episodes are. There were still some cool scenes though. Seeing Patchy again was great. And now we have Desmond back which can't be a bad thing! I bet he has a centric episode coming up, and his are always epic.

Sun showed some cleavage so it wasn't all bad. lol

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I liked the episode myself...meh different strokes for different folks I guess.

The Ominous

Dead Man Stalkin
Reaction score
Yeagermeister;3327045 said:
Sun showed some cleavage so it wasn't all bad. lol

For Sun I thought it was her Best. Scene. Ever. :D

I liked the episode myself...meh different strokes for different folks I guess.
Upon a re-watch I will upgrade the episode from a 7.8 to an 8.6!

It WAS good!

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
Yeah, I've never been big on the Sun/Jin episodes. Even when they actually are reunited, am I going to really care? Probably not. So, this huge buildup to their being together again is basically pointless to me.

SLATEmosphere

Benched
Reaction score
Last episode was a complete waste of an episode.

Just another "filler" episode.

Damn they better all tie this **** in together at some point.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
The Ominous;3326869 said:

The next episode is Desmond centric. And I think the one after that is Hurley centric.

Smokey has one coming up too.

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
ChldsPlay;3328172 said:
The next episode is Desmond centric. And I think the one after that is Hurley centric.

Smokey has one coming up too.

Desmond is an awesome character, so next week should be pretty good.

The Ominous

Dead Man Stalkin
Reaction score
Desmond save me in another life! The electrons deceive you.

Brotha, can I see you?

SLATEmosphere

Benched
Reaction score
Desmonds "I'll see you in another life brotha!" line in past seasons flashback is starting to come to fruition now.

I still dont know what the hell it means or what's going on.

The Ominous

Dead Man Stalkin
Reaction score
Some people say that things are Lost and they can't find it. Others say that the things that are Lost are meant to be there.

The Ominous

Dead Man Stalkin
Reaction score
Choose your side. Battle lines have been drawn and the The Sacred Star shall win! :starspin

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
Did anyone else notice Smokey's reaction to Sun during this week's episode?

Smokey asked Sun why she wasn't speaking. She indicated that it was Smokey's fault she couldn't talk. Smokey then acted like he no idea what she was referring to.

However, we all know that Sun saw Locke prior to hitting her head on that tree and losing the ability to speak. Could it be that Sun saw the real Locke?

Dawgs0916

Will the Thrill
Reaction score
Kind of a frustrating finish to that episode. Jack better be plotting against smokey, and sucks for Sawyer, and his trusty sidekick Kate, that they got sucked by the Whitmore people...tsk tsk.

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
ScipioCowboy;3357347 said:
Did anyone else notice Smokey's reaction to Sun during this week's episode?

Smokey asked Sun why she wasn't speaking. She indicated that it was Smokey's fault she couldn't talk. Smokey then acted like he no idea what she was referring to.

However, we all know that Sun saw Locke prior to hitting her head on that tree and losing the ability to speak. Could it be that Sun saw the real Locke?

I don't think so. I think he was being literal. He didn't actually do anything to her. She was freaked out and wasn't paying attention to where she was going and ran into a tree.

If I were Smokey, I would probably have said the same thing.