It is the end! LOST Final Season

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
The Ominous;3272838 said:
Poor Claire.

We have the battle of the "Time Zones"

I guess she's infected or something.

Tonight's episode was mediocre. That's usually the case when there's an episode without Ben or Locke.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Oh noes! Sayid and Claire have been infected...they're turning French!

kmp77

Reaction score
DallasCowboysFan10;3273851 said:
I'm enjoying lost so far.

Yeah. First episode was good, 2nd was "meh". Nothing really happened. I can't wait to see what the lighthouse is about and the magic mirror.

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
kmp77;3274246 said:
Yeah. First episode was good, 2nd was "meh". Nothing really happened. I can't wait to see what the lighthouse is about and the magic mirror.

?

go on......

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
Island Claire looked kind of rough, like Russo. They said she had turned, so does that mean she just went wacko or is in with the smoke monster? Last I remember seeing her, she was hanging out with Christian Sheppard in Jacob's cabin (or was Christian Sheppard actually the smoke monster? Hey, wait a minute.....).

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
The last episode was one of the most irritating episodes I've ever seen. First of all, I hate Claire. She is completely useless and I definitely didn't want her back.

Locke is seriously the only character I give two craps about anymore, if the rest of them all fell in a pit and died, I would be overjoyed.

Jack's "I'll Handle This! I'm Dr. Jack!" routine is so overdone, I have begun to despise him. When he storms out of the room to go talk to the Japanese guy, my fiance and I both started laughing.

It was almost as terrible a moment as Sayed's, "Wha Happen?" face.

I mean if you think about it, every character in this show is exactly the same as they were when they got on the island. There has been 0 character development.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
TheCount;3274457 said:
The last episode was one of the most irritating episodes I've ever seen. First of all, I hate Claire. She is completely useless and I definitely didn't want her back.

Locke is seriously the only character I give two craps about anymore, if the rest of them all fell in a pit and died, I would be overjoyed.

Jack's "I'll Handle This! I'm Dr. Jack!" routine is so overdone, I have begun to despise him. When he storms out of the room to go talk to the Japanese guy, my fiance and I both started laughing.

I mean if you think about it, every character in this show is exactly the same as they were when they got on the island. There has been 0 character development.

If you really believe that, then you haven't been watching, or you're conveniently forgetting things that contradict your statement.

And why do characters have to change anyway? Why can't they just be who they are?

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
ChldsPlay;3274979 said:
If you really believe that, then you haven't been watching, or you're conveniently forgetting things that contradict your statement.

And why do characters have to change anyway? Why can't they just be who they are?

Because I said so, that's why.

I do find it interesting that the LA reality is basically mirroring what happened on the Island. I just hope it doesn't end with them all staring at each other in a room, fade to black, play "Don't stop believing".

Concord

Mr. Buckeye
Reaction score
TheCount;3275244 said:
Because I said so, that's why.

I do find it interesting that the LA reality is basically mirroring what happened on the Island. I just hope it doesn't end with them all staring at each other in a room, fade to black, play "Don't stop believing".

That was soooo lame.

Cover 2

Pessimists Unite!!!
Reaction score
TheCount;3274457 said:

What about Boone?

The Ominous

Dead Man Stalkin
Reaction score
A great grasp of my friends. My friends. The Island is living with Little Frends, My friends

ethiostar

Reaction score
I'm not sure what the heck is going on. I'm so freaking LOST at this point.

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
Locke-centric episodes are always my favorites. Great episode.

And we at least know part of the significance of the numbers now.

DallasCowboysRule!

Reaction score
TheCount;3274457 said:

Out of all the characters Jack has been the one that has changed most. He went from an ardent sometime near violent non believer in the islands magic to sounding like John Locke reincarnated.

I actually marvel at the character development of LOST. They have the best developed characters I've ever seen in a TV show.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
DallasCowboysRule!;3280823 said:
Out of all the characters Jack has been the one that has changed most. He went from an ardent sometime near violent non believer in the islands magic to sounding like John Locke reincarnated.

I actually marvel at the character development of LOST. They have the best developed characters I've ever seen in a TV show.

Well that's the thing, I'm not sure Jack necessarily BELIEVES in the Island. Not the way Locke did/does. He sort of believes in a scientific way whereas John believes in an almost religious way.

But this whole "No more questions!" thing they keep pimping this season with is pure BS. They create 10 new questions for every 1 answer, and then that 1 answer is only a partial explanation. This season is going to have to finish like a hurricane to even justify how slowly they are starting it off.

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
TheCount;3281093 said:
Well that's the thing, I'm not sure Jack necessarily BELIEVES in the Island. Not the way Locke did/does. He sort of believes in a scientific way whereas John believes in an almost religious way.

But this whole "No more questions!" thing they keep pimping this season with is pure BS. They create 10 new questions for every 1 answer, and then that 1 answer is only a partial explanation. This season is going to have to finish like a hurricane to even justify how slowly they are starting it off.

One of my questions from a while ago was, what the heck ever happened to Claire??? I at least know that she has been going around the island like some crazy girl. It seems to be coming together in pieces, I was pretty cool with the last episode.