CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Broken Arrow!
Time for operation scorched earth!
R.55b3a0b16b89a3b734c4b8dfd4f10f79

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I didn’t need to read all that drivel to know how he feels about the Joneses.
But you haven't been talking about his feelings toward the Joneses. You've been saying he's not a fan of the team, which is patently false.

nobody

Reaction score
Truth,,, take the time to understand posters here and their history.
Take the time to actually read someone's initial post in its entirety before responding.
Is this asking too much from this forums membership?

*cries like a little baby* BUT IT WAS TOO LONG! *cries more*

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Then don't sit here and try to tell us what he said and meant since you have no clue!

I posted what he said and if you want to read something else into what he said feel. I have more of a clue than you’ll ever have! lol

nobody

Reaction score
I posted what he said and if you want to read something else into what he said feel. I have more of a clue than you’ll ever have! lol

Sure you do. I've known him for about 15 years...and I READ THE OP. You didn't. You lose.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
But you haven't been talking about his feelings toward the Joneses. You've been saying he's not a fan of the team, which is patently false.

I’ve been saying he is a fan. Lol However, he’s giving the impression he’s no longer a fan. He claims this is no longer his team. He wouldn’t be here posting if he wasn’t passionate about the team.

nobody

Reaction score
I’ve been saying he is a fan. Lol However, he’s giving the impression he’s no longer a fan. He claims this is no longer his team. He wouldn’t be here posting if he wasn’t passionate about the team.

How do you know what impression he is giving if you didn't bother to read everything that was said?

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Sure you do. I've known him for about 15 years...and I READ THE OP. You didn't. You lose.

You’ve known him for 15 years and apparently he has you wrapped around his finger. lol

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
I forgive you now,,, I read your entire post.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
How do you know what impression he is giving if you didn't bother to read everything that was said?

You don’t have to read everything to get an impression.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Yes, you do have the right. But how can you claim to understand when you haven't read the whole post?

I understand because he’s here posting every day. He wouldn’t be a prolific poster if he still didn’t have passion for the team and wasn’t a fan. No one spends day after day talking Cowboys football if they’re not passionate about the team. Even airing your frustrations shows you’re passionate.

nobody

Reaction score
You’ve known him for 15 years and apparently he has you wrapped around his finger. lol

Not at all. I just despise arguments from positions of complete ignorance, which you freely admit to since you couldn't be bothered to read the entire message. I can go back and cherry pick things you've said to create my own narrative if I wanted. That's dishonest though.

I'm done discussing this and anything else with you. You're not worth a second more of anyone's time. Have a nice life.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Not at all. I just despise arguments from positions of complete ignorance, which you freely admit to since you couldn't be bothered to read the entire message. I can go back and cherry pick things you've said to create my own narrative if I wanted. That's dishonest though.

I'm done discussing this and anything else with you. You're not worth a second more of anyone's time. Have a nice life.

For whatever reason this has become personal for you. I haven’t made any disparaging comments just gave an opinion. I’m glad you’re finally done.

Status
Not open for further replies.