Its quite clear the Cowboys dont see running the ball

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
hey if a troll is someone that doesnt approve of the way Dallas has handled the RB position, then by all means, then there are many trolls on this site and I am one of them.

I am pretty sure you have been warned in the past exactly to quit trolling and what it entails and I am pretty sure it was the site owner who gave you the warning.

But if you really insist on going down this route of fake ignorance and trolling...by all means, proceed to the pit stop.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Ownership must make certain the fans are satisfied with the choices they made to run the ball--even though they made decisions they thought were best for the team's success this season? What must they do? Send out confirmation letters about how they conduct business BEFORE acting?

That's the dumbest **** I have read in awhile. The Dallas Cowboys, like any business, HOPES that the choices they make to improve their operations will ultimately please its customers. Results or failures dictate when satisfaction applies. Satisfaction does not depend on whether fans agree with every decision BEFORE the action is implemented. They have three primary running backs they project will be successful in 2015. Whether you or anyone else is satisfied with their decision is irrelevant. Is that spelled out clearly enough for you?

Please put me on ignore. It will not prevent me from responding to your posts. Only moderators have that power. You can shield yourself behind the ignore feature if you so choose AND post in i-g-n-o-r-a-n-c-e of my future comments.

"Yah whatever".....LOL

Someone earlier in this thread called you clairvoyant. You must be. You really should apply for the GM position. Someone with your skillset would do wonders in the front office. Maybe you can replace Will McClay since he's doing such a bad job and your so much better.

I think you need to join a fan club. :lmao2:

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Then it must be comprehension.

Nope, I'm actually an expert in comprehension.

It appears that multiple people took your OP differently than you seem to have intended.

The common denominator in the lack of communication is you.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
I think he has more power then any of the guys we have. He is a bigger back that has all around skills.

He doesn't look like a power back to me. But I see your point, particularly if he's a bigger body than the rest of our guys.