It's sad, we really have a Superbowl team, 1 position holds us back

Frozen700

Reaction score

Yeah, good for you Stafford never misses "all these open Wrs." Oh, wait:

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/sports/nfl/lions/2017/11/19/live-updates-detroit-lions-vs-chicago-bears/107850444/

"Stafford misses open receiver, Lions punt
T.J. Jones hauled in a 17-yard reception to get the Lions out near midfield. Back-to-back runs set up a third-and-7, and Matt Stafford threw a ball well over the head of a wide open Marvin Jones, forcing the Lions to punt.
With six seconds remaining in the first quarter, the Lions are down 10-0."

http://www.espn.com/blog/nflnation/post/_/id/281982/matthew-stafford-needs-to-rediscover-his-deep-ball-accuracy
"“I have to hit those and we have to find a way to connect on them. He’s doing a great job of getting open down the field. I just have to give him chances.”"

https://www.mlive.com/lions/index.ssf/2018/09/why_has_the_detroit_lions_deep.html
"Last year, Matthew Stafford was the NFL's No. 2 deep passer. This year, he's 32nd."

Took me a five minute Google search to see that, yes in fact, Matthew Stafford misses WRs.

Dak Prescott misses WRs.

They ALL miss WRs.

Good night nurse.

But please, enlighten us with Yeahbut.

Stop it. Dak misses non stop

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Stop it. Dak misses non stop

Stafford has missed sending his team to the playoffs for being in the NFL for a longer period of time than Dak has. That stat padder can't even beat overcome Rodgers having a down year this season and the Packers could still even sneak into the playoffs, before Stafford gets them in this season. Stafford can never beat Rodgers and is in the cellar of the NFC North with Cousins and Trubisky over him. But, you believe he can beat an healthy Wince, Eli (or whatever QB the Giants draft), and Alex Smith (Or whoever the Skins get to replace him, if he can't come back). Every season in the NFC East. Or do more to compete in the division than Dak has, by winning it two or of his last three seasons. :lmao2:

There have been seasons where the Vikings and Bears had "lesser talented" QBs than Stafford and yet he still hasn't been able to compete in the division on a consistent basis. Even with the Vikings and Bears not being as good as they are right now. Been to the playoffs 3 times in 10 years and is 0-3 in them. And hasn't proven anything in the playoffs. But, because he fits the check marks in your had of the superior, franchise QB. Then you give him the benefit of the doubt, a free pass and more time to prove himself, because you think that all he needs is a different, more talented team to accomplish something he couldn't do in 10 seasons with the Lions. Where you're being less patient with Dak, because of you being bias against him and wanting him gone, for your dream "Superior" QB to replace him. :rolleyes:

Number1

Reaction score

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Im not even a full time Dak supporter, but this thread is ridiculous.
Stop the madness, stop the hate.
If your going to ***** and moan, bring a solution, an option.
Daks this teams best option going forward, by a wide option, its not even up for debate.
Stupid thread!

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
NFC is having a down year for sure. Dont expect much but now's a very good time.

CowboysExchange

Reaction score
Lmao you cant be serious. You dont need an all pro at every position to win, especially not at TE when we have Zeke, Cooper, Gallup, & Beasily. The TEs we have couldn't play better. They catch everything. People who actually think TE is holding us back are straight delusional. I think we're already fine.
. They haven't scored but 1 TD all year. Lmao. Did they catch the 3rd and 2 pass= no- Did they catch the pass that Dak had intercepted-=No. Can any of our tes score in the red zone more than once all year = No. Our te core is GARBAGE AND WERE NOT GOING ANYWHERE AS LONG AS THEY'R PLAYING EVERY SNAP

CowboysExchange

Reaction score
How do you know they aren't getting open, and how do you know they aren't anything but the 3rd, 4th or 5th option? And how often are they staying in to help block given that we are routinely using 3, and sometimes even 4 backups on the O-Line? And do we really believe that this past week the TE's suddenly learned how to run a route but they were clueless all the previous weeks? I obviously can't prove my point any more than you can yours because I don't get to see the game plans, but it's my belief that the game plans haven't been geared toward significant use of the TE's as receivers. As for fantasy football, I don't think the coaching staff was aware that building fantasy points for our TE's was supposed to be a goal.
I watch the film. They aren't getting open or moving the chains or making plays. The tes got big zeros in the Scoring Stat columns again this week. 1 TD all year for the sorriest te core in all of football. You can watch them put up zeros in the stat column every week. You guys are kidding me with your non Scoring tes Baloney every week. The road to nowhere goes through these losers. A te was built for the red zone. But y'all give them a free pass anyways. Lol. Garbage Garbage Garbage. It's acceptable for you that the tes can't score or move the chains every week. Witten had 4tds last year playing every passing snap and he's been considered subpar for years. And he's still way better than these scrubs

Last edited:

CowboysExchange

Reaction score
. If anybody wants to lay some cash on us winning a playoff game with these scrub tes leading the charge I've got ya covered Its never gonna happen because they can't score beans. Lol. It's a sorry everydown te scheme that hasn't won beans in 15 years. A one TD a year receiver cannot play every passing down and the offense be successful. It's impossible. Fire this coaching staff now please. Good tes put up a years worth of our tes production in one game lol. Go sell your non Scoring te Koolaid to Gronk, Kelce, Graham Gates, and any other Hof receiving te who can produce and score effectively

Last edited:

CowboysBravesSpurs

Reaction score
. If anybody wants to lay some cash on us winning a playoff game with these scrub tes leading the charge I've got ya covered Its never gonna happen because they can't score beans. Lol. It's a sorry everydown te scheme that hasn't won beans in 15 years. A one TD a year receiver cannot play every passing down and the offense be successful. It's impossible. Fire this coaching staff now please. Good tes put up a years worth of our tes production in one game lol. Go sell your non Scoring te Koolaid to Gronk, Kelce, Graham Gates, and any other Hof receiving te who can produce and score effectively
You sound ridiculous. Just stop already. Delusional.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I watch the film. They aren't getting open or moving the chains or making plays. The tes got big zeros in the Scoring Stat columns again this week. 1 TD all year for the sorriest te core in all of football. You can watch them put up zeros in the stat column every week. You guys are kidding me with your non Scoring tes Baloney every week. The road to nowhere goes through these losers. A te was built for the red zone. But y'all give them a free pass anyways. Lol. Garbage Garbage Garbage. It's acceptable for you that the tes can't score or move the chains every week. Witten had 4tds last year playing every passing snap and he's been considered subpar for years. And he's still way better than these scrubs

What film do you watch? I'm sure it's the same as all of us - the camera trained on the QB then tracking the ball when it's thrown. Only occasionally do we get a look at the whole field on replay. By the way, the last 2 weeks the TE's have 160 yards and an 82% completion %. Are we really supposed to believe they only learned how to run a pass route the last 2 games?

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I think that the coaches are what is holding us back, and Linehan should be sacked to serve as an example of how scoring nil won't be tolerated.