It's sad, we really have a Superbowl team, 1 position holds us back

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
I ain't scared. Heck they can come all day everyday. Just pointless. You're not gonna convince them.

You know where I stand. It'll play itself out. Heck all these sports analysts pretty much say the same thing.

The reply to this tweet though. :lmao2::lmao2:

For what that list is worth, how many are going to miss the playoffs. Winston above Wince.:lmao:

I'll take a playoff appearance 2 out of 3 seasons. Instead of the QB who is about to miss the playoffs the next 2 out of his 3 seasons. On the serious note on whether or not he can stay healthy and actually be there to start in a post season game.

dwreck27

Reaction score
Doesnt every team have something that holds them back?

In this salary cap era this is what happens you will have a very bad area... Safties/kicker is where I think we have a very bad set..

QB I think you can win a Super Bowl with... I mean if Eli, Nick Foles, and Joe Flacco can win why not Dak? lol

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
I guess I'm a hater because I see the negative of Dak. The FEAR. He has times where he looks like a good quarterback but then the fear takes over. Romo needed some fear, because he always thought he could make the throw. The FEAR, and bad pocket awareness is his biggest drawback. Can these be fixed? Who knows.

BoltsNHorns

RamsFan
Reaction score
Put the old Romo back on this Cowboys team and as a Rams fan, I would be very worry. Dak can win the Cowboys a SB similar to Wilson role with the Seahawks if everything goes right for the Cowboys but they are not winning because of him.

koolaid

Drink Me
Reaction score
instead of complaining about our young qb lets consider how this all works for a second

We spent a fourth round pick on a qb. This Is a small investment both financially and in terms of draft capital. That fourth round pick starts for us and wins games, meaning he is dramatically overperforming what it cost us to aquire and maintain in him.
Lets say we bought a carson wentz instead. We wouldnt have a zeke. A qb like wentz would have also cost us a pick like jaylon smith, LVE or byron jones, which means the defense/running game obviously is not going to be as good.

So maybe we can enjoy the ride with the team we have put together rather than having a day of mourning about where this team isnt perfect The investments we have made as franchise are working right now. Lets enjoy.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
Put the old Romo back on this Cowboys team and as a Rams fan, I would be very worry. Dak can win the Cowboys a SB similar to Wilson role with the Seahawks if everything goes right for the Cowboys but they are not winning because of him.

Can say the same about Goff.

Reactions: G2

Mr_437

Reaction score
So right. Thanks for your contribution. Must be sweet to have a pure passer?

LocimusPrime

Reaction score

The reply to this tweet though. :lmao2::lmao2:

For what that list is worth, how many are going to miss the playoffs. Winston above Wince.:lmao:

I'll take a playoff appearance 2 out of 3 seasons. Instead of the QB who is about to miss the playoffs the next 2 out of his 3 seasons. On the serious note on whether or not he can stay healthy and actually be there to start in a post season game.

Winston is weak. I don't like him

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
I guess I'm a hater because I see the negative of Dak. The FEAR. He has times where he looks like a good quarterback but then the fear takes over. Romo needed some fear, because he always thought he could make the throw. The FEAR, and bad pocket awareness is his biggest drawback. Can these be fixed? Who knows.
Na,h, thats coming from you

Chrispierce

Reaction score
I don’t feel comfortable with Dak. He’s erratic,and his mechanics are undisciplined and unrefined,and doesn’t have good ball control. He’s sloppy. He drives you nuts,a great play is followed by a total bonehead one,and he wins and losses you games the hard way. However,he’s got the winning intangibles to come up big in a lot of key moments that you need in a football player. That’s what he is too,not a QB,but a football player who knows how to win. May be an ugly winner,but he’s a winner alright.

HungryLion

Reaction score
I gotta say. It’s a pretty strong comment to say that the team is super bowl caliber, other than just the QB holding them back.

I mean. What evidence do we have to support this hypothesis?

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
The old Romo? Lmao, well then. Lets build a time machine and through the magic of time travel assume it would matter.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Before the Amari Cooper trade, every professional analyst was saying Dallas had one of the worst, if not the worst, receiving Corp in the league.

Every analyst and most people on this board recognize our tight end Corp is one of the worst in the league still.

Our offensive line is relatively in shambles and has been forced to play back ups for at least part of the season at every spot except RT. Tyron and Zack most assuredly wont be 100% for the playoffs, even if (god willing) they are playing.

Yet, if the team fails to win a super bowl, it’s pre determined that the QB is what held them back?

:facepalm:

HungryLion

Reaction score
Actually I can very clearly see this happening:

Some posters on this board: “winning is a team stat”

*cowboys lose at some point in the playoffs*

Same posters: “Dak’s fault they lost.”

Frozen700

Reaction score
Please stop with these idiotic threads you and your cronies keep making. Romo? The guy who had plenty of chances to win and never did? Stafford? That right there tells me I should not take you seriously at all. Stafford is a stat padding loser who has never even won a playoff game or a division. Carr? Lmao. Yeah he seems real solid.

Go away. You are terrible at making threads.

Make me. Stupid!

Frozen700

Reaction score
Calvin Johnson retired with Stafford as his quarterback. What playoff games have Stafford or Carr won? Dak is having a better season than both of them.

You'd be an idiot to believe that Stafford would miss all these open Wrs

morat1959

Reaction score
I sure hope it can but don’t know if Moore is the answer in helping. His accuracy on ball thrown over 20 yards also needs some work.

Cowboyz88

Reaction score
You'd be an idiot to believe that Stafford would miss all these open Wrs

Yeah, good for you Stafford never misses "all these open Wrs." Oh, wait:

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/sports/nfl/lions/2017/11/19/live-updates-detroit-lions-vs-chicago-bears/107850444/

"Stafford misses open receiver, Lions punt
T.J. Jones hauled in a 17-yard reception to get the Lions out near midfield. Back-to-back runs set up a third-and-7, and Matt Stafford threw a ball well over the head of a wide open Marvin Jones, forcing the Lions to punt.
With six seconds remaining in the first quarter, the Lions are down 10-0."

http://www.espn.com/blog/nflnation/post/_/id/281982/matthew-stafford-needs-to-rediscover-his-deep-ball-accuracy
"“I have to hit those and we have to find a way to connect on them. He’s doing a great job of getting open down the field. I just have to give him chances.”"

https://www.mlive.com/lions/index.ssf/2018/09/why_has_the_detroit_lions_deep.html
"Last year, Matthew Stafford was the NFL's No. 2 deep passer. This year, he's 32nd."

Took me a five minute Google search to see that, yes in fact, Matthew Stafford misses WRs.

Dak Prescott misses WRs.

They ALL miss WRs.

Good night nurse.

But please, enlighten us with Yeahbut.

Last edited:

Doomsday101

Reaction score

Yeah, good for you Stafford never misses "all these open Wrs." Oh, wait:

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/sports/nfl/lions/2017/11/19/live-updates-detroit-lions-vs-chicago-bears/107850444/

"Stafford misses open receiver, Lions punt
T.J. Jones hauled in a 17-yard reception to get the Lions out near midfield. Back-to-back runs set up a third-and-7, and Matt Stafford threw a ball well over the head of a wide open Marvin Jones, forcing the Lions to punt.
With six seconds remaining in the first quarter, the Lions are down 10-0."

http://www.espn.com/blog/nflnation/post/_/id/281982/matthew-stafford-needs-to-rediscover-his-deep-ball-accuracy
"“I have to hit those and we have to find a way to connect on them. He’s doing a great job of getting open down the field. I just have to give him chances.”"

https://www.mlive.com/lions/index.ssf/2018/09/why_has_the_detroit_lions_deep.html
"Last year, Matthew Stafford was the NFL's No. 2 deep passer. This year, he's 32nd."

Took me a five minute Google search to see that, yes in fact, Matthew Stafford misses WRs.

Dak Prescott misses WRs.

They ALL miss WRs.

Good night nurse.

Your eyes are lying, only Dak makes mistakes or has a bad throws, all these other QB are perfect. lol