It's sad, we really have a Superbowl team, 1 position holds us back

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Agreed, but you can't get a new HC in week 15. I didn't read the post, but common sense says this is what they meant.

Mr_437

Reaction score
If it's a shocker and y'all don't like it why do y'all keep replying to them. Y'all attracted to them like flies to poo.
Right, they knew good well this thread was gonna be about Dak, but they clicked and spewed.

Also, OP is speaking truth.

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
Why don't you just say it you scared the Dak-Zoids are going to get after you.....DAK....is weak...hence our offense is weak.....and dangerous and our biggest liability....hurry give him that zillion dollar contract asap baby....lol
I ain't scared. Heck they can come all day everyday. Just pointless. You're not gonna convince them.

You know where I stand. It'll play itself out. Heck all these sports analysts pretty much say the same thing.

Last edited:

Pants

Reaction score
sigh.....I like to think of it this way, teams like the packers in past years - if you can get to their QB, making them a non-factor, then the rest doesn't matter....but, to game-plan against someone, you take out their QB, right? Dallas leads with the run game so as soon as that isn't producing because the D focus' on it, then you have our 4th quarters and overtimes that we have been seeing in the last 5 weeks...

...so, I think this team is on the rollercoaster ride "up"...we were down, the FO provides the coaches with a stud WR, we start to come back up...(just for the record, he didn't throw to himself)...now opposing defenses have to look at should I stop the run with Zeke or the pass with Coop? hmmm....you go ahead and focus there because that is when Dak gets you...he isn't perfect but like the rest of the team, he is trending up...now the team just has to learn to gel together a little more and they have 3 very beatable opponents coming up in which to get better....keep in mind that a pre-season is 4 to 5 games to get to work together - Coop just got here 6 games ago!

I am looking forward to getting to the top of the roller coaster because every time I get there, the anticipation/fear on the way up pales in comparison to the speed-filled AWESOME ride that is about to happen

Enjoy the slow ride up and try not to get upset at the heights where you sit, the exciting part is coming very soon

SlammedZero

Reaction score
I don't see any reason for people to get up in arms over this. This is what we got this season! This is it. Let's just hope for the best. We ride together, we die together. Cowboys fans for life. ;)

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
yep we have one of the best defenses in the league. the best rb and now one of the better wr. We also have one of the worst bus drivers in the league. Can Dak Dilfer make any noise in the playoffs? Who knows.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Dak is more than capable of winning us a SB. Was it Dak's fault for loosing the playoff game to GB in 2016? He was the reason we were in the damn game.

Fun fact- Dak was the first rookie QB in the Super Bowl era to throw three TD passes in his first postseason game. And only another Aaron Rodgers miracle completion kept Dak from winning it.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
yep we have one of the best defenses in the league. the best rb and now one of the better wr. We also have one of the worst bus drivers in the league. Can Dak Dilfer make any noise in the playoffs? Who knows.

Your bus isn't the vehicle Dak propels.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Your bus isn't the vehicle Dak propels.
only thing dak propels is the fear. Any excuse or reason why it took him half of last year and half of this year to appear to be over his fear. What happens if he gets scared again? How many games do we wait on him to get over the fear again.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
only thing dak propels is the fear. Any excuse or reason why it took him half of last year and half of this year to appear to be over his fear. What happens if he gets scared again? How many games do we wait on him to get over the fear again.

Disagree. Seen no evidence of that.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Dak is more than capable of winning us a SB. Was it Dak's fault for loosing the playoff game to GB in 2016? He was the reason we were in the damn game.
in the end we lost...it seems like when we lose, its somebody else's fault. when we win, its Dak winning for us.... so do you give Dak credit for the eagles game?

StarBoyz83

Reaction score

The offense didn't show up for a quarter and a half but they did bring us back.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Aw man... if only you would have capitalized Fear in that post - it would have made a good post that much more powerful. Almost poetic.
I almost read it with a HST voice.