ITS: Ungrateful fans need to stop taking Dak Prescott for granted

FVSTONE

Reaction score
yeah, you are a regular comedian. people laugh at you all the time and its not because of the jokes. its because you are a joke
LOL, truth hurts about your boy Dakota " TOAD HUNTER" Prescot! What are all you TOAD HUNTER fan club members going to say and do when TOADIE implodes and can't GET this club to a third place finish in the Eastern Division????? The dude is a rich bum and if this club wants to compete in their own division JJ needs to trade or release TOADIE. Parsons was correct when he put the loss to the 9ers on TOADIE.......LOL!

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
LOL, truth hurts about your boy Dakota " TOAD HUNTER" Prescot! What are all you TOAD HUNTER fan club members going to say and do when TOADIE implodes and can't GET this club to a third place finish in the Eastern Division????? The dude is a rich bum and if this club wants to compete in their own division JJ needs to trade or release TOADIE. Parsons was correct when he put the loss to the 9ers on TOADIE.......LOL!
What!?
:huh:

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Gentlemen
I think it is fair to say that all of you
are old enough to have went through puberty by now.
So give the high school lame nana boo boo fights a break

CowboyoWales

Reaction score
I get that, but still we have 20M this year. they can pull money from future into this year or roll money into next year. but we have the CAP space to spend. nothing to do with cash spent. and CAP gets manipulated every year. at some point, everyone pays the piper. at some point, you have huge cap hits to payoff and you go into rebuild mode. and we can still redo additional contracts and gain another 10M in space. so Hilton, Barr, et. al. could have been signed with some more restructures. it wasn't just get Gregory and we are screwed. again, CAP gets manipulated all the time. RAMS did it to the tune of winning a superbowl.

and you don't build a team through FA. you fill gaps. good FAs often get resigned and tagged. most FAs are older, they arer JAGs, injured...very few good ones hit the market.
To be fair that's one of your more 'balanced' posts ;) and gives a discussion point.

I agree that the CAP is there to be manipulated and agree that teams need to go 'all-in' at some point. The difference is that over the last two years we were facing 'CAP HELL' and this year was to be difficult. We couldnt afford both Schultz/Amari, and dodged the bullet with Gregory......but we still had to turn Dak's salary into Bonus.

It may look like we're looking good Cap(wise), but still factor in the Elite contracts for: CeeDee, Diggs, Micah and probably Dak (+ $60m Bonus). As I keep saying, those arent the problem contracts, it's the second level, ok you may not rank Biadasz and Steele, but the drop off to JAG's that we'd need to pick up in FA (remembering we dont have money to compete for top/decent FA's).