Jake Ferguson is a dawg

Swagger

Reaction score
Big fan. Lovely catch for his TD as well plus I picked him up on the waiver wire in fantasy just before his purple patch so happy days all round!

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
giphy.gif
I'm officially calling him "FerguSwag" from now on. :cool:

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
He might already be better RIGHT NOW than Schoonmaker will ever be! Just think of all the other positions of need that could have been drafted with that pick :oops:

TheHerd

Reaction score
He might already be better RIGHT NOW than Schoonmaker will ever be! Just think of all the other positions of need that could have been drafted with that pick :oops:
And it’s not just after the fact. Almost everyone on the board said the same thing right after the pick. Really stupid pick.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Damn near did tonight. Two huge catches on 3rd and long that went for first downs. A game-winning TD. Physical at the point of contact. Never backed down with some bad a** attitude!

He’s a second year guy only getting better. Don’t think anyone said he’s on Kelce’s level, but compared styles of play and swagger. Even Kelce was asked who out of all the TEs in the NFL reminds him of him, and he said #87 in Dallas does.
He had a nice game and contributed to the win but he wasn't even the leading receiver.

You can compare the two all you like and they do have similarities. He is still nowhere near Kelce's level.

I am not saying that he is not an excellent prospect but let's put away the anointing oil.

rambo2

Reaction score
And it’s not just after the fact. Almost everyone on the board said the same thing right after the pick. Really stupid pick.
It wasn't stupid. Schoonmaker is a good player.