Jake Ferguson is a dawg

Proof

Reaction score
Jake Ferguson is tough as nails and he plays with attitude — something we haven’t seen nearly enough of around Dallas lately!

He stood up to the bullies tonight and set the tone with his play. And the TD on Jamal Adams with the stare down after was magical.

He’s quickly becoming one of my favorite players!

Props to Fergie! He was a main factor in this win tonight!
AMEN. he’s been a revalation. his barking contest with adams is the type of thing that’s come back to bite us in the past. but he walked it like he talked it and i LOVED it

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Luulz, look at you now pivoting. “I was Ferguson’s biggest fan all along” just like you did with Micah.

Can’t help yourself, that’s just how you were raised.
The unhinged stalker making up more lies lol. Back to the thread

Proof

Reaction score
I LOVED it when he took that big shot, got up, signaled first down right in front (technically OVER) the defender, walking right through the defender in the process.

That was COLD!!!!
:muttley:
man WHAT??!?? we need that energy and it had me out of my seat and convinced me we’d pull the game off. bully the bullies

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
Ferg needs to take over a game to be considered near Kelce's level. He is nowhere near at this point.
Damn near did tonight. Two huge catches on 3rd and long that went for first downs. A game-winning TD. Physical at the point of contact. Never backed down with some bad a** attitude!

He’s a second year guy only getting better. Don’t think anyone said he’s on Kelce’s level, but compared styles of play and swagger. Even Kelce was asked who out of all the TEs in the NFL reminds him of him, and he said #87 in Dallas does.

nyc-cowboy

Reaction score
Jake Ferguson is tough as nails and he plays with attitude — something we haven’t seen nearly enough of around Dallas lately!

He stood up to the bullies tonight and set the tone with his play. And the TD on Jamal Adams with the stare down after was magical.

Def came into his own tonight. Game like tonight will really help a young players confidence.

Chuck 54

Reaction score

He’s got character for sure. Word is he came up with the wac a mole last year and the turkey leg this year.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

He’s a man.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Y’all don’t forget this clown hated the Micah pick, now he’s supposedly Fergs biggest fan.

Go pull your Schoonmaker jersey over your face boy.
The unhinged stalker still going on with lies lulz. Begging for daddy's attention. Keep begging boy

bigE79

Reaction score

That leap was outstanding, Ferguson is the real deal.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
The unhinged stalker still going on with lies lulz. Begging for daddy's attention. Keep begging boy

Loool, the fact I’ve got you lying trying to save face makes me smile.

“Schoon has that susssuuuuuper power tho!!”

You ain’t about nothing because you’re the spawn of a nobody.