Jake Ferguson is a dawg

baltcowboy

Reaction score
I am going to eat crow on Ferguson because I thought he was a JAG. Going to give him his flowers. Ferguson stood up to a bully and took his lunch money. Reminded me of a young Kelse. The Dak yard has its advantages. :flagwave:

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
87uur3.gif
How Diggs wasn’t called for taunting here is beyond me.

Standing over a player and barking is text book

Rayman70

Reaction score
Jake Ferguson is tough as nails and he plays with attitude — something we haven’t seen nearly enough of around Dallas lately!

He stood up to the bullies tonight and set the tone with his play. And the TD on Jamal Adams with the stare down after was magical.

He’s quickly becoming one of my favorite players!

Props to Fergie! He was a main factor in this win tonight!
schoon had a quiet good game too. I think the TE room is much better right now than last year at this same time. We have an attitude.

HanD

Reaction score
How Diggs wasn’t called for taunting here is beyond me.

Standing over a player and barking is text book
They let a lot go last night they could have called. I think that's why it got so chippy.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He just become "ma boy" last night. Took some tough hits and made some really nice plays. Showed competitive toughness long lacking at many positions.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Not me but anybody else who had any doubts that Jake Ferguson was better than Dalton Schultz he has so much more in his game athletically and with his demeanor and his blocking,

well that should all be put to bed down not just this game but he's been making plays in traffic and now he's getting confidence and all also Schoonmaker it's going to take some time to develop but he's doing The Dirty work if you haven't noticed he's blocking really well he's catching balls in traffic he doesn't need to do much because he's not the number one but everyone's saying that that was a mistake pick also needs to give it some time because right now letting Dalton Schultz go was the right move Dalton Schultz is a very good player but he's not anything but that he's just steady Eddie but I see Jake Ferguson as a playmaker that he's gonna get better with time and schoonmaker is gritty can block and he's gonna get that dirty work as the backup guy and you never know he can develop into a good pass catcher as well..

It's hendershot that's the odd man out... Anybody who thinks we're gonna make a push for Zach ertz I'm not sure that's gonna happen or does it need to happen because I'm not sure if he's better than Ferguson or schoonmaker right now if he's demanding the rest of his money the next two seasons that could be a problem.. It would be nice I mean we could cut McKeon and hendershot and make room for Zach ertz but for the money he's owed I'm just not sure he's a good fit here and we need to put that to rest...

blueblood70

Reaction score
schoon had a quiet good game too. I think the TE room is much better right now than last year at this same time. We have an attitude.
Yeah it's quiet that's what number two tight ends do they block they do The Dirty work they're making occasional catch I mean you're not gonna see many teams with two really good tight ends Ferguson is clearly the starter and schoonmaker is developing each game as a blocker and making a catch or two here and there I mean if you look at the game against the Eagles it's not his fault that he was held on the line but he did make a catch in traffic he's made some tight catches in traffic and he's blocking very well this is a good one too tight end room and it's hendershot and some of the other guys that are on notice that are probably not gonna be on this team next year... I mean you look at it they brought that fant kid up I don't even know if he got in the game but the writing's on the wall our two tight ends are set for the future in my opinion...

kskboys

Reaction score
Jake Ferguson is tough as nails and he plays with attitude — something we haven’t seen nearly enough of around Dallas lately!

He stood up to the bullies tonight and set the tone with his play. And the TD on Jamal Adams with the stare down after was magical.

He absolutely was!!!!

And we didn't go to him enough.

75boyz

Reaction score
Ferg IS a beast.
What a showing with attitude last night.

So, dead horse or not, I stick with the"'it was a wasted 2nd round pick" opinion."

The oft injured 25 yr old Michigan rook is not as good as Ferg and I thought he was a poor choice.

Our poor history of 2nd round choices continues imo. Of course with a couple of recent outliers.

jmo

adamknite

Reaction score
I still don't understand the Schoonmaker pick... I remember my friends who are Bills fans chirping about jumping us to take Kincaid and my reaction "I'm pretty sure that wasn't the Cowboys pick anyway, because we have Fergie and we like him. We aren't going TE."... then we drafted Schoonmaker... I will just never understand this franchise's need to draft TE's in the second round when we have a starter in place.

Nemesis4u

Reaction score
Yep i saw enough from him last season to want to give him a chance to be the man this year. Thats why I didnt like our 2nd round TE pick this year. Really wish we would have taken a RB in the top 3 rounds.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Not gonna lie….i became a fan last year….he's trying to come for my Dak fandom as my favorite on the team. I like his swagger especially last week. Y’all can cry about Schultz in Houston if you want but give me Ferg….

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score

he has more than adequetley replaced Schultz.