Jake Ferguson is a dawg

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
87uur3.gif

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Jake Ferguson is tough as nails and he plays with attitude — something we haven’t seen nearly enough of around Dallas lately!

He stood up to the bullies tonight and set the tone with his play. And the TD on Jamal Adams with the stare down after was magical.

He’s quickly becoming one of my favorite players!

Props to Fergie! He was a main factor in this win tonight!
I thought there should have been a penalty on one of the hits he took because the Seattle defender led with his helmet and there was helmet-to-helmet contact. Ferguson just got up and stood his ground.

Kwyn

Reaction score
Have to admit I had serious doubts in the off season, but the dude can play.

Happy to be wrong.

Good on him.

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
Love me some Fergy. I still can't over that silly tiktok dance he did when caught that TD pass against the Giants? He is becoming one of my favorite players.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Fergy ain't taking no ish.
Great game by him, really helped the team in crucial moments.

quickccc

Reaction score
- In just his 2nd year and first year as a starter, Ferguson has emerged into a All pro level TE.
Some had doubts that Jake could replace a productive catching Dalton Schultz who Cowboys allowed
him to depart in FA.

- Further more the Cowboys themselves seem to have their own doubts about Fergy being the new No.1 TE
as we drafted (reached?) for a TE in the 2nd round with the selection of Luke Schoonmaker.

- Jake is showing a great knack for passing game, separation skills, makes the tough catches ,outstanding durability,
and run after catch athleticism.

- I'd be very surprised and disappointed if he did not receive his fair share of accolades as not one of the
better TEs in the NFC, but the entire NFL.

plasticman

Reaction score
He's a good one. The Cowboys seem to be deep at the position with good young talent.

A few seasons ago, we would have been clamoring for Zach Erst. I don't think he could make this team today.

Longboysfan

hipfake08
Reaction score
Jake Ferguson is tough as nails and he plays with attitude — something we haven’t seen nearly enough of around Dallas lately!

He stood up to the bullies tonight and set the tone with his play. And the TD on Jamal Adams with the stare down after was magical.

He’s quickly becoming one of my favorite players!

Props to Fergie! He was a main factor in this win tonight!
Now. Do this to the Eagles.

cowboyed

Reaction score
It was so casual spicy too.
Ferguson is not only a tight end express train but he has that quiet strength and communicates telepathically to screw off. No defender gets into his head. Love that stare in the end zone to Adams when he made that touchdown catch. What a power cool vibe he brings on to the field.

Kellsbells

Reaction score
He really impressed me. Especially on his touchdown. The way he cut in front of the defender, used his outstretched hands to catch the ball - if it had gone through his hands it would have been straight into the chest and arms of the defender. Dalton who?