Twitter: Jalen Hurts could be out against Cowboys

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
That's not what you said This is what you said.

And as I pointed out that is complete nonsense. The defense Minshew faced last year were mostly backups and the key starters only played limited snaps. The defense he will face this weekend is better because it will be starters playing majority snaps. Starters like Diggs, Parsons, Kearse, Clark, Fowler or Sam Williams that didn't play last year against the EaGirls.
And unless he gets injured, DLaw will be playing more than 29 snaps like he did last year.

It doesn’t matter how it was worded it means the same thing. I could say it several different ways and it would mean the same thing. Lol You’re just wasting your time arguing this.

Zman5

Reaction score
It doesn’t matter how it was worded it means the same thing. I could say it several different ways and it would mean the same thing. Lol You’re just wasting your time arguing this.

Same thing? Saying the defense Minshew faced last year is better than the one he'll face this year isn't same as saying the defense hasn't played well recently.
You said something that I pointed out was incorrect. Now you are just trying to spin it to save face. You must work in politics.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Diggs gave up 2 plays vs LA and 1 vs indy. Stop playin

Stop playing? Diggs is a starter and still falls for the okey doke. He looked just as bad or worse, when he got faked out against the Colts. Also, where has he been all year?

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
He had 41 snaps (64%) vs GB. A Brown went out with a concussion early in the game.

Ok, I stand corrected. Thanks for that information. I was not sure, some of the games I miss, due to church activities. How did he play in that game?

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Stop playing? Diggs is a starter and still falls for the okey doke. He looked just as bad or worse, when he got faked out against the Colts. Also, where has he been all year?
Again, he got beat by a double move once this year. So STOP PLAYIN

phildadon86

Reaction score
We will never face Philly in the playoffs because they will have a bye week.

We lost to the sub 500 Jags and almost lost to the 1 win Texans, but everybody thinks we are just going to cruise right past Brady and the Bucs in round 1 like its an auto win, LOL

Tampa kicked or arse week 1 and they are going to kick our arse in round 1 as well, old man Brady at 75 yrs old is going to stomp a mud hole in the Cowboy's arse and walk it dry.
So then dont watch it bro. My God. You know who else almost lost to the 1 win Texans? The Chiefs.

SuperBowlz

Reaction score
when did the eagles go to their 8th super bowl and win their 5th?

cowboy fans defending the eagles.
coach landry...forgive them...they know nothing of our history.

I said 8th final 4. Didn't say anything about winning 5 SBs.

cowboyec

Reaction score
I said 8th final 4. Didn't say anything about winning 5 SBs.
you down played our history as if we've accomplished nothing...just to prop up their lone sb win.
8 super bowl appearances.
5x champs.
never apologize for our☆history.

SuperBowlz

Reaction score
you down played our history as if we've accomplished nothing...just to prop up their lone sb win.
8 super bowl appearances.
5x champs.
never apologize for our☆history.

Let me slow it down for you. I said "This millennium" the Eagles have been to 8 finals fours to our 3 playoff wins.

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
Sign up for NFL + Premium. Allows you to watch replays. Rather have us and philly at different times and I don't like knowing the outcome while watching, but it's only $9.95/mth. I think it is worth it. Plus if you have a Samsung phone and TV, you can bring games up on your phone and watch them on the TV. Pretty sweet.
Thanks for that. I do have redzone, but that's woefully inadequate. I'll try it out.

Dakota

Reaction score
You are the one who isn't reading it correctly then you insult me. Hilarious bro. Why don't you go back and read my post slowly before you jump to insults.
Maybe you should follow your own advice Einstein. Better yet get out of the basement, go upstairs and ask your mommy to read it to you. Just make shure she reads it realllllly sloooooow.

Last edited:

SuperBowlz

Reaction score
Maybe you should follow your own advice Einstein. Better yet get out of the basement, go upstairs and ask your mommy to read it to you. Just make shure she reads it realllllly sloooooow.

Jesus bro. Unbelievable people on here insult you when THEY were the one to read the post wrong. Ridiculous

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Same thing? Saying the defense Minshew faced last year is better than the one he'll face this year isn't same as saying the defense hasn't played well recently.
You said something that I pointed out was incorrect. Now you are just trying to spin it to save face. You must work in politics.

I said the defense Minshew faced last season was probably a better defense than the one he’ll be facing on Christmas Eve. I’m basing that on how we’re currently playing and the players we’ve lost to injury. Everything I’ve said can be found in this thread and you’re the only one who’s arguing with me. Lol You trying to twist my comment is only making you look bad. If a defense isn’t playing well mainly due to the loss of several key players it’s not going to be very good. Our best defensive player looks tired and may not be 100% healthy. He hasn’t made near as many plays as he did the first half of the season. Just another reason our defense is a shell of what it was earlier in the season.

Just a reminder Gardner Minshew and the rest of Philly’s backups put up 26 points on our starting defense last season. That was probably a better defense than he’ll be facing on Christmas Eve.

Zman5

Reaction score
I said the defense Minshew faced last season was probably better than the defense he’ll be facing on Christmas Eve. I’m basing that on how we’re currently playing and the players we’ve lost to injury. Everything I’ve said can be found in this thread and you’re the only one who’s arguing with me. Lol You trying to twist my comment is only making you look bad. If a defense isn’t playing well mainly due to the loss of several key players it’s not going to be very good. Our best defensive player looks tired and may not be 100% healthy. He hasn’t made near as many plays as he did the first half of the season. Just another reason our defense is a shell of what it was earlier in the season.

I've posted several times who played last year and the players who will most likely play this Saturday. Even with the poor performances last few weeks, the defense we will field this Saturday will be better than last year's defense that had mostly backups playing most of the game. Anybody who watches football with basic knowledge would know this. And as I pointed out before, the only reason Minshew might have better performance is because of him having better weapons on offense more so than him facing a worse defense.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I've posted several times who played last year and the players who will most likely play this Saturday. Even with the poor performances last few weeks, the defense we will field this Saturday will be better than last year's defense that had mostly backups playing most of the game. Anybody who watches football with basic knowledge would know this. And as I pointed out before, the only reason Minshew might have better performance is because of him having better weapons on offense more so than him facing a worse defense.

You posted who played last season in the season finale on defense AFTER I made my comment that I thought our defense was better last year heading into the season finale than it currently is. When you saw that Diggs and Parsons didn’t play in the season finale against Philly you accused me of saying that I thought our defense was better with Joseph and Neal than with Diggs and Parsons, which was a bold face lie! You twisted everything I said. Our run defense was better last season based on their 16th ranking compared to our 25th ranking this season. We’ve lost two of our best run defenders in Hankins and LVE. We haven’t had to play without LVE all season and his loss really affected our ability to defend the run against Jacksonville.

Our defense didn’t look as bad against Denver last season as it did against Jacksonville this past Sunday. The Jags exposed all the gaping holes we have in our run defense and at corner. We didn’t enter the season finale with Philly last season with the gaping holes we currently have on defense. I agree that Minshew may have a better performance because of the talent he has around him but he may not have to do much if we can’t defend the run. The only way to expose him is to force him into 3rd and long passing situations and hope our pass rush returns.