Twitter: Jalen Hurts could be out against Cowboys

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Compare tre for 14 games to KJ in 1? Lol. It's a reason that scrub got benched and won't touch the field again

You don't know the Cowboys. You just do a lot of talking. Joseph will play on Sunday. You just made my point. Diggs should not be falling for the same tricks as Joseph.

DenCWBY

Reaction score
If we lose (depending on how we lose) to their back up QB at home, it will just be another dagger in this DC team's psyche. Unfortunately, the Eags win either way with an excuse (no starting QB) if they lose and further beating their chest with a win.
The DC needs to prove they can control the LOS on both sides of the ball with no tricks or penalties. IF they can control the LOS even in a loss, that will help the DC confidence for a playoff run.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
Cowboys may lose, it's the NFL, "on any Sunday" certainly is a valid thought.

But another thought occurs - maybe they are going to play Minshew not because Hurts couldn't play, but to give Minshew some reps, in case Hurts gets injured again, or this injury is more severe than thought. Would Foles have won the SB if he'd had to come into the NFC championship game or such?
He got to start a couple of games before the playoffs (played sparingly in the last regular season game), maybe the Iggles are making sure he's ready come playoff time.....

Dakota

Reaction score
I am more concerned with the eagle's defense. Their offense will definately feel the loss of Hurts, to what extent, not sure, but the defense has been looking pretty tough, especially the pass rush. Better have some well designed screens and draw plays ready.

EversonIWasAYoungBoy

Reaction score
Oh looky here. KJJ brought her mom to the party. How cute.

Account created on September 2022 with 72 messages. Yeh, nice try with the burner account.

Or is it your burner account? Nice try, but that’s exactly what someone with a burner account would do.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
This is actually great gamesmanship by the Eagles, put your back up in against Dallas and if you lose nobody will say anything about it and if you actually win, Dallas will be totally demoralized.

Oh man, if we lose at home to freaking Minshew after losing to the Jags and beating the Texans by 1 point................talk about a nose dive heading into the playoffs, wow:facepalm:

Carson

Reaction score
This is actually great gamesmanship by the Eagles, put your back up in against Dallas and if you lose nobody will say anything about it and if you actually win, Dallas will be totally demoralized.

Oh man, if we lose at home to freaking Minshew after losing to the Jags and beating the Texans by 1 point................talk about a nose dive heading into the playoffs, wow:facepalm:
I am trying to remain positive. I just don’t see it happening.

The Eagles entire offense is healthy. 3 Pro Bowl lineman, two more solid lineman, Brown, Smith, Watkins and Sanders.

I don’t see how our banged up defense slows them down. Big Hank, LVE, Brown, Lewis, Willams all out. Parson, Diggs are sick and Armstrong is banged up.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
I am trying to remain positive. I just don’t see it happening.

The Eagles entire offense is healthy. 3 Pro Bowl lineman, two more solid lineman, Brown, Smith, Watkins and Sanders.

I don’t see how our banged up defense slows them down. Big Hank, LVE, Brown, Lewis, Willams all out. Parson, Diggs are sick and Armstrong is banged up.
diggs hand was hurt in the last game so that is an issue too.

All eagles have to do is run run run and pass quick short passes, and about 4 deep balls.
but no telling what they do with minshew, they may pass too much.
vegas has cowboys as favs though.