Twitter: Jalen Hurts could be out against Cowboys

rags

Reaction score
Expected, could. These words mean nothing to me.

I can understand the posturing by the Eagles. They don't want to tip their hand.

However, IMHO, starting Hurts against the Cowboys is foolish. The risks far outweigh the rewards.

Zman5

Reaction score
You posted who played last season in the season finale on defense AFTER I made my comment that I thought our defense was better last year heading into the season finale than it currently is. When you saw that Diggs and Parsons didn’t play in the season finale against Philly you accused me of saying that I thought our defense was better with Joseph and Neal than with Diggs and Parsons, which was a bold face lie! You twisted everything I said. Our run defense was better last season based on their 16th ranking compared to our 25th ranking this season. We’ve lost two of our best run defenders in Hankins and LVE. We haven’t had to play without LVE all season and his loss really affected our ability to defend the run against Jacksonville.

Our defense didn’t look as bad against Denver last season as it did against Jacksonville this past Sunday. The Jags exposed all the gaping holes we have in our run defense and at corner. We didn’t enter the season finale with Philly last season with the gaping holes we currently have on defense. I agree that Minshew may have a better performance because of the talent he has around him but he may not have to do much if we can’t defend the run. The only way to expose him is to force him into 3rd and long passing situations and hope our pass rush returns.

This is what you posted and what I replied to

KJJ said:
Just a reminder Gardner Minshew and the rest of Philly’s backups put up 26 points on our starting defense last season. That was probably a better defense than he’ll be facing on Christmas Eve.

You are entitled to your opinion, but it doesn't change the fact that your opinion is based on complete BS.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
This is what you posted and what I replied to

You are entitled to your opinion, but it doesn't change the fact that your opinion is based on complete BS.

You replied to it and you’re the one who posted BS, twisting what I said. My opinion is based on a number of factors that you refuse to address. I’ve been very thorough in my opinion and you’re the only one who’s taken exception to it.

Zman5

Reaction score
You replied to it and you’re the one who posted BS, twisting what I said. My opinion is based on a number of factors that you refuse to address. I’ve been very thorough in my opinion and you’re the only one who’s taken exception to it.

What did I twist? This is what you posted and what I replied to. It's you who is trying to BS now after I showed how ridiculous your post was.

KJJ said:
Just a reminder Gardner Minshew and the rest of Philly’s backups put up 26 points on our starting defense last season. That was probably a better defense than he’ll be facing on Christmas Eve.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
If they are stupid enough to put him in this game, then we are smart enough to put him out. ;)

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
What did I twist? This is what you posted and what I replied to. It's you who is trying to BS now after I showed how ridiculous your post was.

You claimed I said our defense with Joseph and Neal is better than our defense with Diggs and Parsons. Lol That was actually more than a twist it was a lie. I explained in explicit detail why I think our defense was better last year when we faced Philly in the season finale than it is now. All the BS is coming from you.

Zman5

Reaction score
You claimed I said our defense with Joseph and Neal is better than our defense with Diggs and Parsons. Lol That was actually more than a twist it was a lie. I explained in explicit detail why I think our defense was better last year when we faced Philly in the season finale than it is now. All the BS is coming from you.

You said

KJJ said:

The defense you claimed that was better had Joseph and Neal playing instead of Diggs and Parsons.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
You said

The defense you claimed that was better had Joseph and Neal playing instead of Diggs and Parsons.

I know exactly what I said and you’ve attempted to twist it. Lol Even with Joseph and Neal that defense still didn’t have the holes our current defense has. Why can’t you comprehend that? That defense with Joseph and Neal wasn’t having the issues against the run that our current defense is having with the loss of Hankins and LVE. I’ve already explained numerous times that defense ranked 9 spots higher against the run than our current defense. Plus our current defense has a huge hole at corner and Parsons has been neutralized the past few weeks. Our defense couldn’t do anything right against the Jaguars. We couldn’t stop the pass or the run and our pass rush wasn’t getting home. Go back and see the last time our defense gave up over 500 total yards. The assault we saw on our defense Sunday was worse than the debacle against Denver last season. The Broncos didn’t put up near the yards Jacksonville did. The only difference was we were able to score against Jacksonville. Our defense coughed up a 14 point lead against Green Bay and a 17 point lead against Jacksonville. Our defense wasn’t doing that last season.

Zman5

Reaction score
I know exactly what I said and you’ve attempted to twist it. Lol Even with Joseph and Neal that defense still didn’t have the holes our current defense has. Why can’t you comprehend that? That defense with Joseph and Neal wasn’t having the issues against the run that our current defense is having with the loss of Hankins and LVE. I’ve already explained numerous times that defense ranked 9 spots higher against the run than our current defense. Plus our current defense has a huge hole at corner and Parsons has been neutralized the past few weeks. Our defense couldn’t do anything right against the Jaguars. We couldn’t stop the pass or the run and our pass rush wasn’t getting home. Go back and see the last time our defense gave up over 500 total yards. The assault we saw on our defense Sunday was worse than the debacle against Denver last season. The Broncos didn’t put up near the yards Jacksonville did. The only difference was we were able to score against Jacksonville. Our defense coughed up a 14 point lead against Green Bay and a 17 point lead against Jacksonville. Our defense wasn’t doing that last season.

I know what you exactly posted because the post is in this thread. LOL.

KJJ said:

After I pointed out the defense that Minshew faced were mostly backups and the starters that did play only played limited snaps, you are now trying to come up with BS and trying to change what you said.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I know what you exactly posted because the post is in this thread. LOL.

After I pointed out the defense that Minshew faced were mostly backups and the starters that did play only played limited snaps, you are now trying to come up with BS and trying to change what you said.

What I posted is in the thread and you twisted it several times. That’s also in the thread. Lol Sorry, but the defense Minshew faced last season in the season finale was mostly starters until we got a big lead and started pulling players. Keep spinning and twisting things to keep this going. You obviously have nothing else better to do.

Zman5

Reaction score
What I posted is in the thread and you twisted it several times. That’s also in the thread. Lol Sorry, but the defense Minshew faced last season in the season finale was mostly starters until we got a big lead and started pulling players. Keep spinning and twisting things to keep this going. You obviously have nothing else better to do.

It's obvious you had no clue which players on defense played last year when you posted your nonsense.
I corrected you and told you mostly backups played last year.
You could have just said "I didn't know. Thanks for the info." and moved on. Instead, you chose to be petty, and butt hurt that I corrected your dumb mistake. And now you are trying to BS and lie about what you meant. Noone's buying your BS crap.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
It's obvious you had no clue which players on defense played last year when you posted your nonsense.
I corrected you and told you mostly backups played last year.
You could have just said "I didn't know. Thanks for the info." and moved on. Instead, you chose to be petty, and butt hurt that I corrected your dumb mistake. And now you are trying to BS and lie about what you meant. Noone's buying your BS crap.

Sorry, but it wasn’t mostly backups that started that game. Parsons and Diggs were out but the rest who were healthy started. We have more starting players out now. Lol This all started with you. You’ve been chasing me for two full days and you’re claiming I’m butt hurt? Lol By the way, you’re the only one that has a problem with what I’ve said because no one else is arguing with me but you. Do you see anyone else arguing about this but you? :laugh:

Zman5

Reaction score
Sorry, but it wasn’t mostly backups that started that game. Parsons and Diggs were out but the rest who were healthy started. We have more starting players out now. Lol This all started with you. You’ve been chasing me for two full days and you’re claiming I’m butt hurt? Lol By the way, you’re the only one that has a problem with what I’ve said because no one else is arguing with me but you. Do you see anyone else arguing about this but you? :laugh:

Still clueless and still trying to spread BS. It's getting boring proving you wrong.

Kearse, A. Brown, Diggs, Parsons all didn't play at all. Gregory had 10 snaps. Tyler Coyle and Maurice Canady had more snaps than Gregory.
DLaw only played 29 snaps. That's half of the starters that didn't play or play much at all. They also happened to be the best players on defense last year. Yet you think that defense with those players not playing is better than the defense that will be playing this Saturday. As I said, either you have no clue, or you been hitting the bong all day to make a dumb statement like that. Probably little of both.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Still clueless and still trying to spread BS. It's getting boring proving you wrong.

The only one who’s been proven wrong is you which is why you won’t let this go and are getting angrier with every post. If you were getting bored you would move on and find something else to do. The MO you’re displaying isn’t of someone who thinks they won an argument. You can’t handle facts or opinions. I’m done wasting time with you.

Zman5

Reaction score
The only one who’s been proven wrong is you which is why you won’t let this go and are getting angrier with every post. If you were getting bored you would move on and find something else to do. The MO you’re displaying isn’t of someone who thinks they won an argument. You can’t handle facts or opinions. I’m done wasting time with you.

You got nothing as far as football is concerned so now you're resorting to pop psychology nonsense. More BS as usual