Jalen Ramsey Was Toast Last Night. It’s Crickets. When Diggs Gets Burned It’s Headlines

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I wouldn’t say victims.

But the media treats Diggs as if he doesn’t belong in the NFL and 11 picks just magically fell into his hands … something that hasn’t happened in 40+ years just magically happens by luck
I honestly haven't seen that at all.

Sydla

Reaction score
Pointing out double standards doesn't make you a victim.

Except there really aren't that many double standards here.

What's odd about all of this is that on one hand, Cowboys fans demand that we get respect as one of the premier franchises in the NFL. They want all the perks that come with that - better TV time slots, more publicity, etc.

But with that comes other realizations - your team is going to get scrutinized more, as will the players. You can't demand one thing and then whine about one of the consequences of that. It's weird and not all that unique to what other prime franchises face.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Except there really aren't that many double standards here.

What's odd about all of this is that on one hand, Cowboys fans demand that we get respect as one of the premier franchises in the NFL. They want all the perks that come with that - better TV time slots, more publicity, etc.

But with that comes other realizations - your team is going to get scrutinized more, as will the players. You can't demand one thing and then whine about one of the consequences of that. It's weird and not all that unique to what other prime franchises face.
Depends on the Cowboy fan. I don't want all the publicity.

BigBlacKahuna

22Cowboys21
Reaction score
Don’t like the guy, so I’m good with it. He’s a good corner, but he talks waaayy above his talent.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Name another first team all pro that gets picked apart like Diggs
That's what happens with feast or famine players. He takes chances, and if it doesn't pay off, it makes him look bad. I like his style, as long as it pays off more than it doesn't.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Your boy had a passer rating of 67.8 percent last night. You made about 10 stupid posts about Dak yesterday but I have yet to see you criticize your boy? Am I missing those posts?

I know you're trying sooo hard to be like Risen, so try adding some charm to your sarcasm.
I don't have a boy.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
I wouldn’t say victims.

But the media treats Diggs as if he doesn’t belong in the NFL and 11 picks just magically fell into his hands … something that hasn’t happened in 40+ years just magically happens by luck
People are idiots. 11 turnovers, a couple pick 6's and over 20 passes defended is outstanding. And, I've yet to have anyone that only complains about yards to show specifics.