Jalen Ramsey Was Toast Last Night. It’s Crickets. When Diggs Gets Burned It’s Headlines

ESisback

Reaction score
My brother watches Cowherd, and he says he can’t stop FAWNING over the mighty Rams, but he calls the Cowboys mediocre. He goes on to say the Eagles will win the NFCE, as most of the experts do. But if the Cowboys lose to Tampa (as the predictions say), even by one point as time runs out, they’ll cover that as the biggest news! Not the invincible Rams losing their home opener by 21!

Havic

Reaction score
Ramsey played mostly zone and got lit up for it, he is a much better man corner

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Easy to say, impossible to prove. I think Deion could adapt to the rule changes and still be Prime.

I think he would be one of the best, if not the best, in the game no matter the era.

TheMightyVanHalen

Reaction score
I'm talking about Deion as a Cowboy, not vs the Cowboys. So you stand corrected.

Lol I Was gone for 7 months but nothing has changed with you, the always correct one. :) Buy noo where did you specifically say "while he was with the Cowboys." But that's okay. I got it now. :thumbup:

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Lol I Was gone for 7 months but nothing has changed with you, the always correct one. :) Buy noo where did you specifically say "while he was with the Cowboys." But that's okay. I got it now. :thumbup:
It's a Cowboys sports forum so I only talk about Cowboys. Do you really not get that we talking Dallas Cowboys players at CZ? It's implied.

Were you really gone 7 months? Someone should have said something so I would have put more effort into enjoying it. :lmao: Just kidding!

:welcome:BACK!

TheMightyVanHalen

Reaction score
It's a Cowboys sports forum so I only talk about Cowboys. Do you really not get that we talking Dallas Cowboys players at CZ? It's implied.

Were you really gone 7 months? Someone should have said something so I would have put more effort into enjoying it. :lmao: Just kidding!

:welcome:BACK!

Lol I got thick skin, brother. It was funny so I laughed too. ;)

Yeah the handful of members here who are not fans, IMO, they were really enjoying the lose to the 49ers. The Dak haters here were really happy he didn't play his best game and totally ignored the fact that the whole team didn't play well. So since I don't have a lot invested here I decided to get benched, speaking the truth before I did. I didn't post not one cuss word and or nasty pic but I got benched, while the Dak haters here spewed their hatred anywhere and everywhere while nothing was said to them by the higher ups. I'm not dumb, I know what that means but I won't say it because I would probably get benched again. Lol So after my 30 days was done I just stayed away since football was over for me. I have a feeling if we don't do well this season I'll be getting benched permanently because some members here brings this board down, IMO, and I won't stay quiet about it. Those trolls here, we would probably get along outside of this board because I can get along with anyone, but I could never watch a Cowboys game with them because I would hit them over the head with my Cowboys pom-poms after they cheer a Dak interception.

Anyway... GO COWBOYS!

zerofill

Reaction score
This sort of thing did not happen to Deion Sanders. He would make QBs pay that dared throw his way. Diggs still gets burned from time to time so I appreciate what Deion Sanders did for our Cowboys back in the day. Jalen Ramsey showed he is not on the level with Diggs this season.

Won't see man Deion types in a lifetime... But, Diggs will try and tackle you. Deion made a lot of business decisions in the tackling department lol. But he was one of the best to ever do it.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Lol I got thick skin, brother. It was funny so I laughed too. ;)

Yeah the handful of members here who are not fans, IMO, they were really enjoying the lose to the 49ers. The Dak haters here were really happy he didn't play his best game and totally ignored the fact that the whole team didn't play well. So since I don't have a lot invested here I decided to get benched, speaking the truth before I did. I didn't post not one cuss word and or nasty pic but I got benched, while the Dak haters here spewed their hatred anywhere and everywhere while nothing was said to them by the higher ups. I'm not dumb, I know what that means but I won't say it because I would probably get benched again. Lol So after my 30 days was done I just stayed away since football was over for me. I have a feeling if we don't do well this season I'll be getting benched permanently because some members here brings this board down, IMO, and I won't stay quiet about it. Those trolls here, we would probably get along outside of this board because I can get along with anyone, but I could never watch a Cowboys game with them because I would hit them over the head with my Cowboys pom-poms after they cheer a Dak interception.

Anyway... GO COWBOYS!
This is not a place to exercise your freedom of speech, where you can say whatever you want or think contrary to what you seem to think. We have rules here that you agreed to when you joined this forum that limit what you can and can not say. Getting benched for 30 days doesn't just happen. It is the result of a process that has previously given an individual incrementally longer breaks to consider their violation of these rules. These rules aren't going away so for the frequent rule violator, such as yourself, they are a barrier they will encounter because you refuse to comply with the agreed structure of this forum. Despite what you seem to think, you are not a martyr here that got victimized by frequent benching. You are a non-conformist. You use provocative words like "Dak hater" and "troll" describing fellow posters here that you disagree with and seem to expect those words shouldn't draw attention to you. That's just not how it works here, but you don't see to get that. We have Cowboys fans here that are used to a higher standard at QB and are vocal about that standard but rather than understanding this, you just dismiss them as a "Dak hater". We have Cowboys fans here that disagree with you about other issues but rather than trying to find common ground you just dismiss them too by calling them "trolls". You seem to have the opinion you are right and they are wrong and that's just the way it is. The civil discourse that is encouraged here is intended to encourage understanding of various points of view but you seem to believe it is an inconvenience to you. Moderators take note, you have your work cut out for you because of posters like @TheMightyVanHalen and myself. Welcome back brother.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
But DIggs sucks so bad.. He's probably the most underrated player on the team.

Every corner gets beat. All of them. Even Deion.

Diggs is the kind of player who wins championships. Same for Parsons. I know it isn't happening, but I hope this offense gets it together.