James Webb Space Telescope Launch

dsturgeon

Reaction score
How does the Sun move exactly?
I hope you are just playing. But if you're not....

If the Earth is stationary how do the constellations continue to change? How do we have season such as summer and winter? Ocean currents? Hurricanes? Time zones? Hell how can we have a day and night cycle if the world was stationary?

I don't believe the constellations change, which is why they have been used for navigation, calendars, stories, etc. I think there are wondering stars like the sun and "planets" that move through the constellations. I think the sun moves through the 12 constellations in the zodiac, which is how we get the months. I have looked into calendar stuff, and I am more confused than when i began.

If the sun is smaller and closer and travels different circuits it can account for the things you said. All the math changes depending on the distance and size of the sun. Time zones were more of something that was made for scheduling.

I don't think we are spinning at the speed they say, traveling through space at the speed the say, and I don't think there is life on other planets. I don't buy the Copernicus narrative and beyond of the last few hundred years.

Like with water doing what water always does, I don't buy water curving and staying level upside down while moving with currents as we spin at 66,000 mph and travel through space at whatever speed we are going

Humans are special, and we have dominion over the earth which is stationary, and the heavens were made for us for times and seasons

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't believe the constellations change, which is why they have been used for navigation, calendars, stories, etc. I think there are wondering stars like the sun and "planets" that move through the constellations. I think the sun moves through the 12 constellations in the zodiac, which is how we get the months. I have looked into calendar stuff, and I am more confused than when i began.

If the sun is smaller and closer and travels different circuits it can account for the things you said. All the math changes depending on the distance and size of the sun. Time zones were more of something that was made for scheduling.

I don't think we are spinning at the speed they say, traveling through space at the speed the say, and I don't think there is life on other planets. I don't buy the Copernicus narrative and beyond of the last few hundred years.

Like with water doing what water always does, I don't buy water curving and staying level upside down while moving with currents as we spin at 66,000 mph and travel through space at whatever speed we are going

Humans are special, and we have dominion over the earth which is stationary, and the heavens were made for us for times and seasons
Interesting.

dsturgeon

Reaction score
one thing we can do is geometry. We can measure the circumference of a ball and come up with a curvature formula. The earth curvature formula does not work out. The math is wrong. If we don't have the things we can measure right, how can we believe the things we can't actually measure.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score

Oh boy…

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Ok. My original train of thought had me believing the explosion created the debris that created the galaxies all at one time. So the debris that created the galaxies and the galaxies themselves, should be moving away from the epicenter of that explosion. But the expansion could have happened first then the debris that created the galaxies came later on. So after the "turbulence" of the explosion subsided the debris that created the galaxies came into existence afterwords. At that point the movement of the galaxies would not point back to an epicenter. I use the word turbulence here as an euphemism.

In conclusion, the explosion didn't create and disperse the debris all at one time. So the debris (galaxies) isn't flowing away from an epicenter. Sometimes you have to rethink things so you can understand the data.
"Big Bang" is actually a misnomer. It wasn't an explosion, just a rapid expansion.

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score

So your saying the Earth spins on its axes, but it doesn't orbit the sun. Is that right? Or are you saying the world is completely stationary, no movement at all?

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
What in a galaxy could cause a gravitational pull great enough to pull a galaxy expanding in a different direction and make them merge. I know galaxy formation would occur at different speeds based on amount and types of debris, but I imagine by the time of galaxy formation the space in between would be so vast that nothing would have that much gravitational pull. Or it would cause some type of catastrophic fold that would damage the whole expansion
Dark matter could be a culprit, or super massive black holes colliding and merging, changing the direction of travel. (It is believed there is a supermassive black hole at the center of most galaxies.)
Also, gravity doesn't have a limit, it just gets weaker with distance, so all galaxies have some amount of pull on each other.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

I assume your model of the Earth is like a disc, and the sun and moon go in circles around it?

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
one thing we can do is geometry. We can measure the circumference of a ball and come up with a curvature formula. The earth curvature formula does not work out. The math is wrong. If we don't have the things we can measure right, how can we believe the things we can't actually measure.
If you're getting this information from flat Earth YouTubers, please stop. They always misunderstand or intentionally misinterpret what they read or hear from scientists

dsturgeon

Reaction score
Dark matter could be a culprit, or super massive black holes colliding and merging, changing the direction of travel. (It is believed there is a supermassive black hole at the center of most galaxies.)
Also, gravity doesn't have a limit, it just gets weaker with distance, so all galaxies have some amount of pull on each other.

The problem I have with the black hole part of that, is how could black holes collide or merge from different galaxies before they suck in everything in their own. It seems like the black holes are picky in what they pull in. The other is have they figured out what dark matter is or how it works?

dsturgeon

Reaction score
If you're getting this information from flat Earth YouTubers, please stop. They always misunderstand or intentionally misinterpret what they read or hear from scientists

My foundation comes from somewhere else, and I do not believe i can prove anything with my mind. It is too big for me. I do like some of the youtube videos, but more so the ones from 4 or 5 years ago, which are very hard to find. I have not actually watched them in years.

There have been scientists for both the globe earth and flat earth who have failed to prove a module in the last 500 or however many years. Wide acceptance of a belief does not mean it has been proven. You can speak intelligently about what you believe, but that does not make it true. Have you experimented, measured, mapped, done the math, or seen with your eye the things you talk about?

Water is something I can grasp. I think if i built a 100 mile long container, leveled both sides, and filled it with water, it would do what water always does, fill the container and level out at the top. I do not think it would curve. If I did it in Kansas, I wonder how much I would actually have to level it

Last edited:

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The problem I have with the black hole part of that, is how could black holes collide or merge from different galaxies before they suck in everything in their own. It seems like the black holes are picky in what they pull in. The other is have they figured out what dark matter is or how it works?
Black holes aren't what most people think. They don't have infinite power to suck in anything in the area. For instance, if a star were to supernova and eventually become a black hole, it would only have the same mass as the star from which it formed. That mass is just contained in a much denser and smaller area. Our sun is too small to ever become a black hole, but if it did, it would be contained to an object about 2 miles in diameter. Any object orbiting outside the event horizon would be safe.

In contrast, Sagittarius A*, the supermassive black hole at the center of our Milky Way galaxy has a diameter of about 27 million miles, so obviously a great deal of gravitational pull, but even anything orbiting outside of its event horizon is safe.

It's only once you cross the event horizon that it becomes inescapable.

As for dark matter, they know it exists, but no, they don't know what it is. But they know by how galaxies behave that dark matter makes up about 85% of the mass in the universe.

dsturgeon

Reaction score
Black holes aren't what most people think. They don't have infinite power to suck in anything in the area. For instance, if a star were to supernova and eventually become a black hole, it would only have the same mass as the star from which it formed. That mass is just contained in a much denser and smaller area. Our sun is too small to ever become a black hole, but if it did, it would be contained to an object about 2 miles in diameter. Any object orbiting outside the event horizon would be safe.

In contrast, Sagittarius A*, the supermassive black hole at the center of our Milky Way galaxy has a diameter of about 27 million miles, so obviously a great deal of gravitational pull, but even anything orbiting outside of its event horizon is safe.

It's only once you cross the event horizon that it becomes inescapable.

As for dark matter, they know it exists, but no, they don't know what it is. But they know by how galaxies behave that dark matter makes up about 85% of the mass in the universe.

Too big for my brain, but maybe power 5000 agrees with you

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
My foundation comes from somewhere else, and I do not believe i can prove anything with my mind. It is too big for me. I do like some of the youtube videos, but more so the ones from 4 or 5 years ago, which are very hard to find. I have not actually watched them in years.

There have been scientists for both the globe earth and flat earth who have failed to prove a module in the last 500 or however many years. Wide acceptance of a belief does not mean it has been proven. You can speak intelligently about what you believe, but that does not make it true. Have you experimented, measured, mapped, done the math, or seen with your eye the things you talk about?

Water is something I can grasp. I think if i built a 100 mile long container, leveled both sides, and filled it with water, it would do what water always does, fill the container and level out at the top. I do not think it would curve. If I did it in Kansas, I wonder how much I would actually have to level it
Do you honestly believe the moon landing, satellites, photos of Earth from space, etc. are fake?

As for water curving, think of gravity as sort of a magnet for all mass, and the more mass you have, the stronger the magnetic pull. Water has mass, so it would be pulled toward the center of the mass, and therefore it would "level out" in relation to itself. In other words, all points of the surface would be equidistant from the center. (spherical)

Last edited:

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
My foundation comes from somewhere else, and I do not believe i can prove anything with my mind. It is too big for me. I do like some of the youtube videos, but more so the ones from 4 or 5 years ago, which are very hard to find

Water is something I can grasp. I think if i built a 20 mile long container, leveled both sides, and filled it with water, it would do what water always does, fill the container and level out at the top. I do not think it would curve. If I did it in Kansas, I wonder how much I would actually have to level it
So the Earth doesn't move and water flattening out in a container is proof of that?

If a force holding two objects together is stronger than the force that's trying to separate them, then those two objects will remain together. If you attach a magnet to a two pound weight, tie that weight on a rope, then spin it around. That magnet will remain in place until the force trying to separate them becomes strong than the force that's holding them together. So if the Earth's gravitational field exerts for force on water than Earth's rotational energy the water will stick to the surface of the planet. But....

What about the astronauts who've seen this planet spin underneath them?

dsturgeon

Reaction score
Do you honestly believe the moon landing, satellites, photos of Earth from space, etc. are fake?

As for water curving, think of gravity as sort of a magnet for all mass, and the more mass you have, the stronger the magnetic pull. Water has mass, so it would be pulled toward the center of the mass, and therefore it would "level out" in relation to itself. In other words, all points of the surface would be equidistant from the center.

I believe it was one line of the Atlas rockets that I machined and made parts for, it wasn't a cool part compared to most of the turbine engine parts I used to make, but I still like saying it. But no I do not actually believe we went to the moon.

So the Earth doesn't move and water flattening out in a container is proof of that?

If a force holding two objects together is stronger than the force that's trying to separate them, then those two objects will remain together. If you attach a magnet to a two pound weight, tie that weight on a rope, then spin it around. That magnet will remain in place until the force trying to separate them becomes strong than the force that's holding them together. So if the Earth's gravitational field exerts for force on water than Earth's rotational energy the water will stick to the surface of the planet. But....

What about the astronauts who've seen this planet spin underneath them?

You should make a video of you spinning a magnet and a two pound wieght to prove the earth is a globe and that is how water stays on it, there are a lot of flat earth videos you would fit in nicely with, haha

There are a very small amount of astronauts that have seen the planet and made that claim. I have posted on here before, if you take away all the cgi videos, composite pictures, and doctored photos and videos from nasa, and took the acutual pictures and put them along side the budget or money spent for nasa since its founding there might be a revolt

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I believe it was one line of the Atlas rockets that I machined and made parts for, it wasn't a cool part compared to most of the turbine engine parts I used to make, but I still like saying it. But no I do not actually believe we went to the moon.

You should make a video of you spinning a magnet and a two pound wieght to prove the earth is a globe and that is how water stays on it, there are a lot of flat earth videos you would fit in nicely with, haha

There are a very small amount of astronauts that have seen the planet and made that claim. I have posted on here before, if you take away all the cgi videos, composite pictures, and doctored photos and videos from nasa, and took the acutual pictures and put them along side the budget or money spent for nasa since its founding there might be a revolt
Why do you believe every single country on Earth, all the space agencies, scientists, pilots, sailors, etc. would lie about the shape of the Earth? Why would Russia, China, etc., choose to be silent about the U.S. faking a moon landing, when they would very easily be able to prove it didn't happen? Why would scientists, astronauts, etc., from unallied countries claim to be a part of the I.S.S., working in unison with our people?

I need plausible answers to these questions before I can even consider the possibility of a grand worldwide coverup.