Recommended Jason Garrett named 2016 PFWA Coach of the Year

rags747

Reaction score
Garrett being named coach of the year is one of the biggest jokes I've seen in the sports world. He's the single biggest reason why his team isn't still playing.

Coach of the year? I would fire him.
Ridiculous. Now Jerry has to pay him his bonus incentive money.

NumOneQB

Reaction score
LOL @ some comments here. You guys are too funny sometimes.

Coach of the Year???? Garrett-top is VERY thankful Jerruh hit on his draft picks last year. That's all I'm gonna say 'bout that....

Beast_from_East

Reaction score

You would think such a great head coach would find a way to win more than just a single playoff game in 7 years.

Not saying he didn't deserve the award this year, just talking about his overall tenure as a head coach in the NFL. He is quickly becoming the NFC's version of Marvin Lewis (he won the Coach of the Year award in 2009 himself, but is 0-7 in the playoffs).

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The salt in this thread is amazing, but there's not nearly as much of it as I would have expected given all the *****ing about our coach over the years. Some of you are holding back.

Zordon

Reaction score
Congrats...I guess.

Can't get over how for 2 weeks the fans and the media were fretting over the rook Dak no-showing in the playoffs yet it ended up being one of the most veteran members of this franchise that ended up letting us down with one of his worst coached games of the season.

Say what you want about the defense and the referees, if JG makes better in-game decisions, we win by 3-7 pts.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
I might add , some may see this as a turnaround year from 4-12, but I didnt think anyone expected Dallas to not be at least 11-5 this year.
And then Dak was so good it was as good as having tony.
also giving out the award at this point means it is for coaches who didnt win in playoffs??

I think McCarthy should get coach of the year especially if they beat Atlanta or win SB, because they were 4-6 at one point, and came
back from that and are now in NFCC game, which is something no one thought would happen when they were 4-6.

haleyrules

Reaction score
The salt in this thread is amazing, but there's not nearly as much of it as I would have expected given all the *****ing about our coach over the years. Some of you are holding back.
The Club went as far as the Defense could take them. Some mistakes, but the offense played very well everything considered.