Twitter: Jason Garrett on 105.3 The Fan - 11/25/19

Xeven

Reaction score
It is inexcusable to have best Offense in league, best RB in League, one of best QB in league, one of best WR in league, one of top OL in the league and not score a touchdown.

MikeB80

Reaction score
So when did you get soft. When your wife makes you wear a jacket before you go outside? Excusing this staff for having adult men practice indoors due to bad weather is disgraceful.

I dont care where they practiced. They were not beating the patriots regardless of weather, location or the day of the week they play them. The pats would be this team 9 out of 10 on a neutral field.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
I dont care where they practiced. They were not beating the patriots regardless of weather, location or the day of the week they play them. The pats would be this team 9 out of 10 on a neutral field.
This sir is something we can agree on lol. But it doesn't help when grown professional men getting paid millions aren't doing something my 8th grade son is doing.

MikeB80

Reaction score
This sir is something we can agree on lol. But it doesn't help when grown professional men getting paid millions aren't doing something my 8th grade son is doing.

yea well The team had a lot of beat up players and sick players last week. It was cold and raining at the end of the week last week and its probably more productive inside.

I will also assume your 8th grade son does not have a billion dollar practice facility with an indoor stadium.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So when Garrett isnt re-signed what will you do?

I won’t do a thing except hope the next coach is an actual upgrade. And then, if he is, when you guys turn on him after a few close losses, I’ll probably be defending that guy. We can do this all again and pretend the issue actually is coaching.

phildadon86

Reaction score
yea well The team had a lot of beat up players and sick players last week. It was cold and raining at the end of the week last week and its probably more productive inside.

I will also assume your 8th grade son does not have a billion dollar practice facility with an indoor stadium.
Oh no it was cold and raining? It was cold and raining in NE as well. You dont think getting used to the elements as opposed to not would have helped?

Hennessy_King

Reaction score

Very true but my son also isn't afraid to practice and play competitively even when he can't feel his toes.

phildadon86

Reaction score
I won’t do a thing except hope the next coach is an actual upgrade. And then, if he is, when you guys turn on him after a few close losses, I’ll probably be defending that guy. We can do this all again and pretend the issue actually is coaching.
Well. Your buddy has all the talent in the world and is still kicking field goals down by 7 points.

MikeB80

Reaction score
Very true but my son also isn't afraid to practice and play competitively even when he can't feel his toes.

i bet the players are not here either. I mean a lot of them are from northern areas and cold weather colleges. I

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
I was wondering where Jason's Garrett's wife has been

MikeB80

Reaction score
Oh no it was cold and raining? It was cold and raining in NE as well. You dont think getting used to the elements as opposed to not would have helped?

again, I honestly do not care if they practice inside or outside. I remember when parcells practiced in the bubble in irving before the big game in 05 at washington and the Commanders practiced out in the snow and washington kicked their ***. I didn't care then and I don't care now.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
i bet the players are not here either. I mean a lot of them are from northern areas and cold weather colleges. I
Alot of them are from warm weather areas. Like our QB who had to wait until he threw an int that he is more effective with a glove.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well. Your buddy has all the talent in the world and is still kicking field goals down by 7 points.

As he should have yesterday. Not that you wouldn’t have been yelling even louder if he went for it on 4th and 7 against that defense yesterday.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
First...how many snaps was Belichick on the field for during the game.

Second...who gives a rats rear about how he prepares the Patriots. Cowboy fans care about how this staff prepares this team. When The Clapper has won six Super Bowls, he can dress however he likes.

Third...Good for you being at the game. That changes/excuses the ****** coaching how?
The only TD in the game came about because of a short field that was given to the Patriots by a blocked punt... something Belichick prepared his team to do. His attention to detail translated well on the field and made the difference in the game but you are so oblivious of this FACT that you say stupid stuff like, "who gives a rats rear about how he prepares the Patriots." You've already lost the argument but I will continue to eviscerate your silly diatribe.

How was Dak suppose to prepare for those exact conditions? Cold and rainy wasn't in the DFW forecast that week. He practiced with gloves but didn't like the feel of the seams, so he tried to start the game without gloves. Then the conditions got worse, wet and cold took effect and it became more important to him to have dry, unfrozen hands. You weren't there feeling the conditions so stop second-guessing those of us who were.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
As he should have yesterday. Not that you wouldn’t have been yelling even louder if he went for it on 4th and 7 against that defense yesterday.
Just him and every person in the world is saying it was a gutless call.