Recap: Jason Garrett on the Fan - 09/10/18

phildadon86

Reaction score
Did he spend his time clapping and spouting it's just part of the process. Garrett can't talk about football because
he doesn't know anything about football. His entitlement from Jerry has really cost this franchise and will affect them for
years to come.
If they perform like this at home next week, Jerry is going to be hearing boos and someone is going to have to answer for it.

LittleD

Reaction score
If they perform like this at home next week, Jerry is going to be hearing boos and someone is going to have to answer for it.

Jerry will just come out to the media half drunk from his bottle of bourbon and slobber that he will look at his team at the end of the season.
The damage is done now and Jerry has to identify someone to take out the trash.

Carson

Reaction score

Sadly, Jerry and Stephen are $$$.

Regardless of how good or bad we are, people pay top dollar to see us win or suck.

Nothing will change.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Same ****, different season.
:(

This is Jerry Jones fault.

Why on earth he keeps giving this guy chances is beyond me.

Our season is screwed from the get go because of who he has coaching this team. It sucks.

The silver lining is that a really bad season could mean a high draft pick and new coach.

There is no way on earth Jerry can pay Dak Prescott before seeing him with a real NFL coach.

Jason Garrett and Dak combo WILL NOT WORK.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
Watch, he'll repeat basically the exact same meaningless cliches about doing some things well at times and other things not so well today at his pc and the media will just sit there and quietly write it down without complaint like a bunch of Spagnolas.

Zero accountability. Sickening.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score

He'll fire a beer vendor to send a message.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This is Jerry Jones fault.

Why on earth he keeps giving this guy chances is beyond me.

Our season is screwed from the get go because of who he has coaching this team. It sucks.

The silver lining is that a really bad season could mean a high draft pick and new coach.

There is no way on earth Jerry can pay Dak Prescott before seeing him with a real NFL coach.

Jason Garrett and Dak combo WILL NOT WORK.

I don't think Jason Garrett and any combo will work.

There are no more scapegoats left.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Another 8-8 JG season, with:

1. no accountability.
2. no playoffs.
3. no top 10 draft pick.

And Jason has started taking applications for this years scapegoat so he can remain HC. My guess after game #1 is Kellen Moore. I've seen junior high QB's have better games than Dak had yesterday.