Jason Hatcher Rips Romo and Garrett

DFWJC

Reaction score
One thing I noticed about Romo is when he got injured in the preseason and was out because of his back injury he was nowhere to be found. He wasn't at training camp or practices. And when you actually did see him on the sideline he wasn't mentoring Prescott. I was there for a few games and who I did see helping out was Sanchez.
Why do you say stuff like that when it's not remotely true?
How the hell do you get away the such straight up lies?

He had a specific regimen laid out every single day at the facility when he was injured.

I really don't mind when folks have different opinion.
And I really avoid Romo vs dak stuff....I like and pull for both of them.
But when you just make **** up....that's just unacceptable.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Why do you say stuff like that when it's not remotely true?
How the hell do you get away the such straight up lies?

He had a specific regimen laid out every single day at the facility when he was injured.

I really don't mind when folks have different opinion.
And I really avoid Romo vs dak stuff....I like and pull for both of them.
But when you just make **** up....that's just unacceptable.

You have been on a roll lately. Lol

keysersoze

Reaction score
No, it wasn't. This happened after.

Romo in 2008 and 2009 stopped with the "Hollywood" stuff, how you put it.
Not true. The Hollywood stuff started in 2007.... TO supported him after the playoff loss in January 2008. Now tell me what happened the following season? Let’s use that Pittsburgh game as reference.

Last edited:

keysersoze

Reaction score
I don’t know what happened in the locker room or who disliked/liked Romo, but my eyes tell me that Romo made his receivers better than what Dak has shown so far. And since he is our QB I hope he continues to impress and surpass any QB we have had, especially at getting rings!!
This is simply a dumb statement. How does a quarterback make receivers better? Please explain. Because from what I saw TO and Witten made them better by drawing extra attention and leaving the others one on one with lower tier DBs and linebackers. Romo just three to the open man while scrambling. As most every quarterback does. Just like the addition of Cooper allowed others to contribute more in the passing game. So I suppose Dak made Jarwin better too huh? Lol

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
and Dak's commercial stuff and ***** squirt guns. He needs to be learning how to throw and reading defenses. what a loser? What's next dating one of the kardashian skanks?

Paradox

Reaction score
Hatcher played defense and he had one good season in a contract year before he sputtered back to mediocrity. All I see is a resentful guy who signed with the enemy, pooped on the floor and left Dallas in a full blown rage he hasn't recovered from.

Romo's job wasn't to lead the defense. He wasn't the greatest offensive leader of all time, but his O-line loved him. Beaz, Austin & T-Will all followed him and still have good things to say about him as far as I know. Wit & Dez would have snuck into a lions den for him. TO once followed him blindly too, til he changed his tune after he got the boot. What would anyone have gained by Romo trying to lead that porous D-line?

The defense didn't have a strong leader for a long time. It had Ware, Lee, and some rent-a-leaders that never fleshed out. It feels like we have more defensive leadership on the current team, but offensively... maybe about the same.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
the bashers are players fans not Cowboys fan. Just like the "groupies". no difference. The owner could cut all the players and bring in scrubs and it wouldn't bother me as long as we are winning titles. I'd throw up a emoji to make my statement more credible but oh well.