Jason Hatcher Rips Romo and Garrett

cern

Reaction score
How can dak be judged when linehan was his OC? He deserves a year running Kellen Moore's offense. I did notice last year the more dak said kill, kill, the better he played.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Why do you say stuff like that when it's not remotely true?
How the hell do you get away the such straight up lies?

He had a specific regimen laid out every single day at the facility when he was injured.

I really don't mind when folks have different opinion.
And I really avoid Romo vs dak stuff....I like and pull for both of them.
But when you just make **** up....that's just unacceptable.
This isn't about Romo vs. Prescott. This is simply about when Romo wasn't starting he was a ghost. He could have been an important part of Prescott's development.
I was fans of both too. Sounds like you have the hurts.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
How can dak be judged when linehan was his OC? He deserves a year running Kellen Moore's offense. I did notice last year the more dak said kill, kill, the better he played.
It will certainly be interesting.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
can dak be judged when linehan was his OC. lmao how can Rush or White be judges when Linehan was OC in preseason. :facepalm:

nobody

Reaction score

That being said, I think it would be wiser for the team to see how he plays under Moore before signing a long term deal. I think Dak will do great, but the way QB contracts are, I'd want to be sure.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
https://1053thefan.radio.com/articl...-leadership-says-jason-garrett-sabotaged-wade

“Romo didn't have the it factor to make people around him better. I think when I was there he thought he was bigger than the team. It was like Romo and then the team. Like nobody in the locker room is really going to respect you like that. I really don't respect him as a player based on what he did to the team where a lot of people didn't see.”

"He was a great player and got all the numbers and stuff but I'll take Dak over Romo any day because Dak has the ability to make people around him better. You'll run through a wall for Dak but Romo, hell no."

When asked to clarify his remark about making people better, Hatcher went on to criticize Romo even more.

"Romo was feeling like he was a Brett Favre and I'm like 'dude, you ain't do nothing. What have you done? You got your own space that you leave ... don't come in the locker room an interact with your teammates, but you call yourself a leader? Nah, partner. It don't work like that.'

Hatcher was asked about what happened around the time the Cowboys fired Phillips and if the team quit on him?

"Let me tell you something. I'm going to tell you the truth. I saw Jason Garrett sabotage this man."

When asked if Hatcher believed that he said, "absolutely."

"We ran three plays three freakin plays (before Wade was fired). I don't care what the media say. We was flying around. We was out of pads in week 7 (in 2009). We was beating people's heads in. Now we go into camp cupcake (in 2010) and do what Wade don't want to do. We get in pads, we beat each other down. We tired, we not fresh. And then you go and call three or four plays (Garrett on offense) till this man gets fired."
Who Is Hatcher?

DFWJC

Reaction score
This isn't about Romo vs. Prescott. This is simply about when Romo wasn't starting he was a ghost. He could have been an important part of Prescott's development.
I was fans of both too. Sounds like you have the hurts.
He DID help him. He went WAY beyond the call of duty with Prescott and when asked why, he said it was because he remembered how some helped him (Testaverde) and some would not (Bledsoe).
He even spent time with Prescott outside of the film room and facility.
You're right, I shouldn't get bent of shape over this, but the point is that you are wrong here.
He was active in helping Dak..very much so.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
He DID help him. He went WAY beyond the call of duty with Prescott and when asked why, he said it was because he remembered how some helped him (Testaverde) and some would not (Bledsoe).
He even spent time with Prescott outside of the film room and facility.
You're right, I shouldn't get bent of shape over this, but the point is that you are wrong here.
He was active in helping Dak..very much so.
Anytime I saw them on the sideline during games it was Sanchez. Do you have any sources?

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
https://1053thefan.radio.com/articl...-leadership-says-jason-garrett-sabotaged-wade

“Romo didn't have the it factor to make people around him better. I think when I was there he thought he was bigger than the team. It was like Romo and then the team. Like nobody in the locker room is really going to respect you like that. I really don't respect him as a player based on what he did to the team where a lot of people didn't see.”

"He was a great player and got all the numbers and stuff but I'll take Dak over Romo any day because Dak has the ability to make people around him better. You'll run through a wall for Dak but Romo, hell no."

When asked to clarify his remark about making people better, Hatcher went on to criticize Romo even more.

"Romo was feeling like he was a Brett Favre and I'm like 'dude, you ain't do nothing. What have you done? You got your own space that you leave ... don't come in the locker room an interact with your teammates, but you call yourself a leader? Nah, partner. It don't work like that.'

Hatcher was asked about what happened around the time the Cowboys fired Phillips and if the team quit on him?

"Let me tell you something. I'm going to tell you the truth. I saw Jason Garrett sabotage this man."

When asked if Hatcher believed that he said, "absolutely."

"We ran three plays three freakin plays (before Wade was fired). I don't care what the media say. We was flying around. We was out of pads in week 7 (in 2009). We was beating people's heads in. Now we go into camp cupcake (in 2010) and do what Wade don't want to do. We get in pads, we beat each other down. We tired, we not fresh. And then you go and call three or four plays (Garrett on offense) till this man gets fired."

This coming from a guy who went to a single Pro Bowl (as an alternate) and never lead either the Cowboys or skins in anything and talking like he's some future first ballad HOF'er.

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
Well so here's the dilemma I'm sure for pro-Romo guys here. They hate Garrett so they agree with Hatcher about Garrett sabotaging Wade....but hate Dak and love Romo so much that they will call him a liar about his remarks on Romo.

Finally someone far enough from the organization to tell he truth about the situation that's not TO.

Why is it that you can count on you two thumbs the number of former players who played with Romo that have said bad about Romo?

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Why is it that you can count on you two thumbs the number of former players who played with Romo that have said bad about Romo?
He has a point though. Shouldn't it go both ways?

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
Did you read his post?

Ya he's saying that someone that far enough away from the organization can tell the truth and again why is it just a couple of players who say this if Romo was what cry baby hatcher says it was? If hatcher was right there would be a lot more than just him and TO saying it. BTW TO was on camera once crying his eyes out saying what a great QB Romo was and that he was his guy. Then years later he started his ripping of Romo.