Twitter: Jason Peters visiting the Cowboys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Played all last year. Look, in his prime, this dude was comparable to Tyron...he is a Hall of Fame level OT. Made 10 Pro Bowls. He was a top tier talent. Even now, he is still decent. He would at the very least be a dependable fallback option and can be signed for relatively cheap. I think it's a no brainer.

this^^^^ he can pretty much hit the ground running but I'm wondering if we want him to play guard since Jerry has nearly guaranteed Tyler is playing LT. In other words, is he replacing Tyler or McG?

Beaker42

Reaction score
My guess is that he doesn't get signed. But then again, my predictions are usually flushable.

It's going to be hard to listen to the Philly talk radio if we do sign him. There will be laughing all day and night long.
Let them laugh until they watch him put Barnett on his azz all day long.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Jerry read the zone. “ Hey Steven let’s bring a couple of vets in for show then let them leave without a contract to appease the zone”

“ Good idea Dad”
Yeah, Jerry gives a crap about us.

cowboyec

Reaction score
i would love this move.
been a helluva player in this league for a long time...be another mentor for these young tackles alongside tyron smith.
imagine being tyler smith or josh ball and at your disposal to talk to...ask questions,etc...are tyron smith and jason peters.
you'd get one helluva education on how to play off. tackle in this league.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
LOL. Yeah, so we lose a ton of games. That’s great experience.
You don't know what will happen and of course, we don't wait til we have lost "a ton of games" to try something else. You are just letting your fear do your thinking for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.