Jason Witten: No fight, no altercation, no fractures in the locker room or with TO

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
casmith07;2497319 said:
If TO says it, people question it and ESPN loves to overblow it even more, despite the fact that the New York Football Giants just got their butts absolutely 110% handed to them on a dinner plate two weeks in a row - THATS WHAT THEY SHOULD BE TALKING ABOUT.

But if Jason Witten says it, I'd love to see what ESPN Says about it now. Let's see if they go after Jason Witten the way they've gone after Owens.

Why would they? Witten has never done any thing near what owens has.
IF any of this was true or not, Witten is way more professional than ...... well you know.

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
Dave_in-NC;2497354 said:
Why would they?

In order to maintain their story that something happened - they almost have to go after Witten and say that he's making that up in order to continue to stand by Werder's story. Otherwise by believing Witten but not Owens, they play directly into what everyone here is thinking - they have a bias against #81, and their journalistic integrity is singe-handedly destroyed.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
casmith07;2497370 said:
In order to maintain their story that something happened - they almost have to go after Witten and say that he's making that up in order to continue to stand by Werder's story. Otherwise by believing Witten but not Owens, they play directly into what everyone here is thinking - they have a bias against #81, and their journalistic integrity is singe-handedly destroyed.

owens history makes him an easy target. owens inability to shut that huge yapper makes him an easy target. owens need for self promotion makes him an easy target.

Lets see.............. Witten has none of the above.

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
Dave_in-NC;2497380 said:
owens history makes him an easy target. owens inability to shut that huge yapper makes him an easy target. owens need for self promotion makes him an easy target.

Lets see.............. Witten has none of the above.

True, and that's how they were able to start the story. But now it's been completely refuted by the person they attempted to paint as the "good guy."

Again, if they don't take this comment by Witten and at least feebly try to spin it, they look like crocks.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
casmith07;2497395 said:
True, and that's how they were able to start the story. But now it's been completely refuted by the person they attempted to paint as the "good guy."

Again, if they don't take this comment by Witten and at least feebly try to spin it, they look like crocks.

I doubt it's over. I think the right time the right place this comes out again.

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
Dave_in-NC;2497410 said:

Right before our first playoff game.

Or right before the game in Philadelphia - ESPN/Werder could play up the TO vs. McNabb thing again.

5Countem5

Benched
Reaction score
Dave_in-NC;2497410 said:

Yep, the next time little Eddie is miffed or needs some attention...

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
bbgun;2496913 said:
Tragic that he's been put in this position. Jason, the good soldier, takes one for the team. Now you know why he was cheered and TO wasn't.

Owens has all along said the same exact things. He got booed because Mr. Blue Suit is a hack and a liar (he at least lied about Bradie James 'backing up his story' which was a crock) and people got sucked into his lie and his and BSPN's obsession with Owens and the Cowboys.

YAKUZA

bayeslife

187beatdown
Reaction score
I might be crazy, so hold on for this one.

Is it maybe possible that Jason Witten holds more credibility than an anonymous source?

I don't know, maybe I've just had too much coffee.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Yakuza Rich;2497447 said:
Owens has all along said the same exact things. He got booed because Mr. Blue Suit is a hack and a liar (he at least lied about Bradie James 'backing up his story' which was a crock) and people got sucked into his lie and his and BSPN's obsession with Owens and the Cowboys.
YAKUZA

What the story on that?
I remember him using Bradie as a source.... what happ?

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
casmith07;2497319 said:
If TO says it, people question it and ESPN loves to overblow it even more, despite the fact that the New York Football Giants just got their butts absolutely 110% handed to them on a dinner plate two weeks in a row - THATS WHAT THEY SHOULD BE TALKING ABOUT.

Or the call of the Pitt vs. Baltimore game and how the refs still seem to not fully understand the rules.

Call me crazy, but I think THAT is newsworthy and important.

YAKUZA

5Countem5

Benched
Reaction score
187beatdown;2497448 said:
Is it maybe possible that Jason Witten holds more credibility than an anonymous source?

Not to Werder fans. They have no doubt he is lying through his teeth.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
5Countem5;2497500 said:
Nahhhhhh- he's got bbgun...:laugh2:

Whereas you've got TO and a yearly subscription to Boys Life. Landslide win for moi.

5Countem5

Benched
Reaction score
bbgun;2497541 said:
Whereas you've got TO and a yearly subscription to Boys Life. Landslide win for moi.

And Mr Ed has you- his Wilbur...

mister-ed.jpg

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
bbgun;2497553 said:
Tin Man jokes aside, a brain.

I'm sure your girlfriend is very happy with your 'brain'. Personally, I just use you for your neat pictures. ;)