Jay Glazer Confident Zeke Gets Signed by Week 1

blueblood70

Reaction score
Not according to Jerry today. He said there has been no deals offered and no progress being made. You just got sucked in to believing the media propaganda.
nothing new but its fact he was offered more then bell and close to Gurley last Thursday and bbefore that Bell money..offers have been made and zeke has not responded..no NEW deals offered this week no but its still huge money and deals were offered and Jerrys comments are basically he willing to now wait on zeke to accept the last one..it will not revert back to his rookie deal..not propaganda, fact..you obviously havent been paying attention..

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
nothing new but its fact he was offered more then bell and close to Gurley last Thursday and bbefore that Bell money..offers have been made and zeke has not responded..no NEW deals offered this week no but its still huge money and deals were offered and Jerrys comments are basically he willing to now wait on zeke to accept the last one..it will not revert back to his rookie deal..not propaganda, fact..you obviously havent been paying attention..
offer rescinded so calm your happy butt down

Vanilla2

Reaction score
LOL... like the Cowboys need Zeke to win. Wake the hell up, it's 2019.

They don’t need him per se but the man is one of the best at his position in the whole league.

I may be crazy but I’d rather have the next best thing coming off the bench after the hammer gets a couple swings than having the next best thing being backed up by yesterday’s news.

But that’s just me I guess

GMO415

Reaction score
More EzE contract news....
giphy.gif

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
They don’t need him per se but the man is one of the best at his position in the whole league.

I may be crazy but I’d rather have the next best thing coming off the bench after the hammer gets a couple swings than having the next best thing being backed up by yesterday’s news.

But that’s just me I guess

That's a faulty premise. You are ignore the Kings ransom it cost.

Hadenough

Reaction score
LOL... like the Cowboys need Zeke to win. Wake the hell up, it's 2019.
You think they would of beat Seattle in the playoffs without Zeke. I dont think so! Zeke makes your boy Daks life so much easier when defenses have to focus on stopping him. It's not just the running it's the game planning and the focus. You ask where was Zeke in the Rams game. He was drawing all the attention while Dak was going 1for 10 on 3rd downs.

Jipper

Reaction score
zeke is not going to be there week 1....i would bet a large sum of money against him coming in....hes totaly irrational right now...

Hoods

Reaction score
What is everyone's obsession with comparing Pollard to Zeke? It doesn't take a player of Zeke's caliber to keep the chains moving. We don't have to have the 30 yard jailbreaks to the end zone that we get from Zeke. We just need a guy that can consistently get us the first down on 3rd and 2. Pollard has been good on 1st and 2nd down keeping us ahead of the chains. This offense seems to be poised to be more balanced this season which will be good for a RB like Pollard that is leaner than Zeke.
Your reply has nothing to do with the point I made.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
Glazer is one of the more accurate and respected insiders. I put a bit more weight into what he says than most.

https://sports.yahoo.com/glazer-thi...&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=theurbannewz

I'm going to reiterate, Jerry will have him signed by at least week 2, because he knows it's going to take Ezekiel a bit of time to get up to speed because of the whole deal with being out of practice and not in tune with your team.

Still, while Zeke may not struggle, he likely won't be at 100% of his potential if he hasn't had enough reps with the team.

Ezekiel, or at least his agent, knows that.

Personally, I know he's a great player, and I want him signed.

I'm 99% sure he will get signed.

I'm behind the 8-ball this season as far as team events and pre-season games, but I know enough to know it won't be much longer before Jerruh does what he's done throughout history.

He'll get a deal done with Zeke, soon.

Running back is the one position you can work up to speed in two or three weeks with the right player.

We can all disagree around here.

While Zeke may be a complete jacksass, we all know he's a great football player.

One of the best to play the game.

Jerry know this and much as you, I and everyone else.

A deal gets done in the next week. Or two. Tops.

Vanilla2

Reaction score
That's a faulty premise. You are ignore the Kings ransom it cost.

Jerry Jones is the one who tells us he’s not gonna be around much longer and about how badly he wants to win.

Pay the man. Start the clock for his departure now so you can cut him a year early if need be

boysfaninMI

Reaction score
He's wrong about this one. The scuttlebutt around the Cowboys HQ is that Jerry is dug in on letting Zeke sit out as long as he wants to.

Maybe he is....today. Then tonight he'll hit the Johnny Walker, get all liquored up and change his mind. Who KNOWS with JJ? Just let it ride...our schedule is soft early anyway.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Jerry Jones is the one who tells us he’s not gonna be around much longer and about how badly he wants to win.

Pay the man. Start the clock for his departure now so you can cut him a year early if need be
Like, we've been winning SBs with Zeke. It's only your opinion we are better with Zeke and his price tag. You need to get over your bloated opinion and understand the alternate opinion has upsides too and maybe the better way to go.