Jay Glazer Confident Zeke Gets Signed by Week 1

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by 817Gill, Aug 29, 2019.

1. CaliStar68

CaliStar68 Member

42 Messages
    45 Likes Received
    What would Emmitt do?

2. glimmerman

glimmerman Well-Known Member

16,213 Messages
    17,007 Likes Received
    I would sign everyone except him. If he ain’t there week 1 then pull the offer. It’s his 4th year of the rookie deal. He is a no show then let him sit at home. I wonder how the rest of the league will feel towards him knowing he didn’t play his 4th year but took the money. I know how Cowboys fans will feel about him.

visionary and CaliStar68 like this.
  3. aikemirv

aikemirv Well-Known Member

12,333 Messages
    5,226 Likes Received
    Prime example of internet arguments gone to absurdity. But he supposedly has me on ignore so he won't see this!

4. Ron12

Ron12 Active Member

312 Messages
    221 Likes Received
    Glazer knows as much as we do I could have told you OBJ was #Gone !

CowboysWillRise likes this.
  5. Ron12

Ron12 Active Member

312 Messages
    221 Likes Received
    Amen Glazer is a Fool who thinks he knows things others don't as I have said he does not know anymore then our local people !

CowboysWillRise likes this.
  6. Ron12

Ron12 Active Member

312 Messages
    221 Likes Received
    If Zeke is not careful he could be sent packing !

7. zrinkill

zrinkill Troller of Trolls and apparent Dak slobberer Zone Supporter

39,437 Messages
    12,027 Likes Received
    Hold out till the 3rd game of the year

8. blueblood70

blueblood70 Well-Known Member

9,636 Messages
    7,025 Likes Received
    whO?

9. FuzzyLumpkins

FuzzyLumpkins The Boognish

31,409 Messages
    21,643 Likes Received
    This is pretty sad. Here is the quote:

He is saying what Dallas leadership is saying behind the scenes. This should not be hard.

10. CowboysWillRise

CowboysWillRise Well-Known Member

10,619 Messages
    15,543 Likes Received
    Cool hes regurgitated what's been said over and over. I guess "behind the scenes" is now a source. Its cool bro, you like Glazer I get it.

11. gimmesix

gimmesix Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life

22,438 Messages
    14,779 Likes Received
    Well, my prediction was that a deal would get done by the middle of this week, so I'm done. Hopefully, Glazer has better luck with his prognostication.

12. FuzzyLumpkins

31,409 Messages
    21,643 Likes Received
    You apparently do not understand what behind the scenes means, I get it. He is saying what the Joneses say off the record.

It has nothing to do with like and everything with understanding that Glazer has contacts in the Cowboys front office.

Pass2Run likes this.
  13. CowboysWillRise

10,619 Messages
    15,543 Likes Received
    Sure bro, he sat down with Jerry and was told all our secrets lol. Gullible much?

14. FuzzyLumpkins

31,409 Messages
    21,643 Likes Received
    I never said that. I just said that he has had conversations with Cowboys leadership off the record. From the framing of the quote it seems that it is a culmination of many conversation with more than one person. He gives his take from said conversations.

We know he has that type of access and he has been right on many things. I'm not going to discount it out of hand certainly not for public posturing.

15. Pass2Run

Pass2Run Well-Known Member

1,215 Messages
    1,572 Likes Received
    Tiffany Thompson's word is simply not credible due to other statements she made indicating a plan to extort Zeke by releasing, or threatening to release, private tapes made by the couple.

And women like her are a dime a dozen.

I'm not saying Zeke isn't a dummy. He's such a dummy, it's worth considering not giving him a contract. Or caving in.

And I agree with that.

So, on some levels, I kinda hope JJ is right.

If my intuition is right, which is usually is, this is going to be a great year for the offense.

With or without Zeke.

The Dak and Kellen Moore combo will prove to be a great combo.

If you ever need a reason to admire Kellen Moore's mental capacity for football, just go back and watch the midget dice up the defense in his first game.

He's not even an athlete.. Just a brain..and that works sometimes at QB, because it's what's important.

Guys like him make great coaches.

I have a hunch we're about to see that first hand.

16. CowboysWillRise

10,619 Messages
    15,543 Likes Received
    I have no doubt he has contacts and has heard a variety of things since this began. I'm speculating that the timing of his announcement is BS and I am doubtful he's received any NEW intell contributing towards his theory. In fact all of the recent events have made his declaration more contrarian than anything else, and is an excellent way to get clicks, which is exactly what I think he's doing here. I hope Im wrong.

17. FuzzyLumpkins

31,409 Messages
    21,643 Likes Received
    By recent events you mean public posturing from Jones. Again, you do not understand the significance of behind the scenes as opposed to public comments.

Reese and the Giants called him out as false directly about OBJ and we know how that turned out.

And you don't act like you hope you are wrong given your confirmation bias.

18. CowboysWillRise

10,619 Messages
    15,543 Likes Received
    No I mean the stuff thats being said about Dak and Jaylon by Zeke's "trainer," and while he remains silent. His inner circle is bashing his teammates. Ill say whatever I want. I hope we get Zeke signed and have an out a couple years down the road.

Also Zeke's agent going after JJ for circumventing. They've declared war.

19. aikemirv

aikemirv Well-Known Member

12,333 Messages
    5,226 Likes Received
    Joeking

20. ABQCOWBOY

ABQCOWBOY Regular Joe....

52,075 Messages
    19,763 Likes Received
    More then that, more importantly, it sends the message that you can act any way you want and be rewarded with the largest money deal in the league at your given position. I mean, this sends such a bad message on so many fronts, it's unreal. I don't know how any fan can not understand the implications of Jerry giving in. Zeke has no leverage here.

Pass2Run likes this.