Jayden Daniels is better than Dak

khiladi

Reaction score
So they chose not to run the ball much to start the game. Cool. What's your point?

That doesn't mean they CAN'T run the ball, which is what you alleged. In fact, they ran the ball effectively for the 2nd time in 3 weeks.

You haven't watched the Seahawks play this year, so you made some crap up based on stats you saw. Just admit it, take the L and move on. You're busted.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
What’s my point? The Cowboys rushed just as “effectively” as the Seahawks, against the number 1 ranked rush defense. But couldn’t do anything in the air against the 32nd ranked passing defense. so the Seahawks, unlike the Cowboys actually built a lead, while passing the ball. The Cowboys weren’t behind and had to pass the ball and still sucked it up,

I mean look at the Packers QB right now, Malik Willis. Even Sam Darnold is winning right now. Seahawks can’t run the ball either, but they are 3-0. Andy Dalton was absurd this Sunday. This era is a QBs dream,

Dak was winning before because he was surrounded by talent. Even Hurts got to the SB before Dak.

Acting like this dude was worth 231 million and Dallas would be in QB hell for years if they let him walk is a joke

You are arguing semantics.

This era is a QBs dream. Average QBs are putting up numbers unheard of, because of how everything favors the QB. The Seahawks won by passing. The stats on pro preference match what I stated. The Seahawks netted the majority of their rushing yards on the final drive, when the game was OVER.

It was 17-3 yesterday by the end of the first. And out of 16 plays, they rushed it 5 times. 32 of those rushing yards on 6 attempts came on the last time consuming drive by Seattle, while Miami’s offense sucked it up with their 32nd ranked scoring offense . The yards came yesterday to close out the game, which matched what the stats from pro reference say..

Last edited:

Nav22

Reaction score
What’s my point? The Cowboys rushed just as “effectively” as the Seahawks, against the number 1 ranked rush defense. But couldn’t do anything in the air against the 32nd ranked passing defense. so the Seahawks, unlike the Cowboys actually built a lead, while passing the ball. The Cowboys weren’t behind and had to pass the ball and still sucked it up,

You are arguing semantics.

This era is a QBs dream. Average QBs are putting up numbers unheard of, because of how everything favors the QB. The Seahawks won by passing. The stats on pro preference match what I stated. The Seahawks netted the majority of their rushing yards on the final drive, when the game was OVER.
Cowboys gained 19 yards on their first 5 carries, your cherry-picked stat.

That's 3.8 YPC.

Seahawks gained 24 yards (including a 4-yard rush TD) on their first 5 carries.

That's 4.8 YPC.

So even when you cherry-picked a segment of the game to fit your agenda, you were wrong.

"If you remove the 13-yard run" is hilarious considering the longest run ALL SEASON by a Cowboys RB is 10 yards.

You should really let this go.
:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Daniels makes others around him better. Dak doesn't.
I would love to see if Daniels could make our defense better. :laugh: He only threw the ball 23 times tonight. Would love to see how he does when he has to put it up 50+ times like Dak did yesterday. He may never have to put the ball up 50+ times in his entire career. Lucky he doesn’t have our defense.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
The kid has played THREE games, and Dak's critics already say he's better. I am 100% confident you will not find one person inside league circles to make such a silly and foolish statement.

BTW......OP has a history of throwing out some interesting predictions from the previous site called The Ranch. I not even going into them but trust me, he knows what I am talking about.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Daniels looks like the real deal, but the jury is still out. RG3 looked like the real deal his rookie year. However, Daniels is a better passer than RG3. If he does pan out, it took many years for Washington to finally hit on a QB. They’re going to be a real challenge for us this season. The Cowboys could end up in the basement of the NFC East this year.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Much more talented and dynamic. Best of all he’s on a rookie contract. The Commanders are in a much better position than the Cowboys going forward. Congrats to Dan Quinn.
Hilarious.

Rookie Dak had better passing numbers his first 3 games as a rookie back in 2016 than Jayden Daniels has right now as a rookie.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
The kid has played THREE games, and Dak's critics already say he's better. I am 100% confident you will not find one person inside league circles to make such a silly and foolish statement.

BTW......OP has a history of throwing out some interesting predictions from the previous site called The Ranch. I not even going into them but trust me, he knows what I am talking about.
Please tell us about this poster's other site ridiculous rants.

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Much more talented and dynamic. Best of all he’s on a rookie contract. The Commanders are in a much better position than the Cowboys going forward. Congrats to Dan Quinn.
Daniels looks like he might be better than all of them at some point.

dragon_mikal

Fire Garrett
Reaction score
Well he’s a better value for sure. Don’t know enough about him to claim he’s better than Dak as far as talent goes.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We've been covering Daks warts with some incredible innovation from Linehan, KM, and Shott.
Sadly by now the whole league knows Dak's limitations, luckily the Giants of the NFL cannot defend anybody, but weak teams aren't so plentiful this year.
Bad for us.
Games following the giants aren't so easy I have us 2-4 after the Gmen.

Cmac

Reaction score
Now this is a straight up cheap shot. After 3 games.......it can't be anything but a cheap shot. A perspective like this should suspend a fan card.
Just go and say....."I don't like Dak" or "I don't like his money." C'mon Man!!!!!!!!

F37B3D96-1644-4448-ABEB-A04FF97BA6EF.jpeg