Jaylen Cost Us Diggs

blueblood70

Reaction score

Jaylen getting beat (again) cost us Diggs possibly for the season....
Got to love this guy

first off umm more idiotic posts about players you hate ... time to let it go..hes signed he will be here at least through 2022

lastly thats football!! are you serious? so JS is the first LB to get beat, miss tackle, be out of position?

he did not hurt Diggs, its football injury happens all year to many players..

same b s we saw when zeke kicked martin in the head..stuff happens your hate for players are such that its necessary to show a football play and player getting inadvertently hurt. Its football.

get over yourself..

we lost Biadasz in warmups whos fault is that LOL dudes out 3 weeks doing a walk through. Sports come with injuries..blaming JS is insanity. Especially because the whinefest around here and hate narratives when these players will be here ALL OF THEM next year and maybe longer..whats the point..you needed to vent are we here for your personal therapy?

TexasHillbilly

Reaction score
so you have no problem with players throwing punches? I realize it was more of an open hand that glanced off his face mask, but still. You simply can't do that. If it happens again, I guarantee you he will get tossed. Not to mention that his stupid penalty moved the ball from our 42 to our 27, putting them in easy FG range to make it one point game. If he just goes back to the huddle, who knows what would have happened. Maybe we hold them and they have to punt. Even if they end up scoring that TD later like they did, it makes it a 2 point game and all we need is a FG to win it at the end.

I can excuse penalties like Jaylon got because he was actually trying to make a play. Can't excuse LVE's, because I consider them selfish, stupid penalties. So a guy is pushing your facemask while you are on top of him. Big f'ing deal. Go back to the huddle and lay some wood next time he has the ball. Do not throw a punch. Period.
I don't think LVE was throwing a punch. He was trying to knock the guys arm away that was in his throat. That is where the flag should have been thrown. Unnecessary roughness on the runner not the tackler. The penalty on Jaylon was not a penalty. Pretty tacky if you ask me. Every week I am seeing more penalties that cater to the offensive side of the football. It's getting quite old. The integrity of the game continues to slip lower and lower. jmho

bigE79

Reaction score
But but but. Russell carries his team to victories. Unlike Dak. He overcomes horrible defensive play to will his team to win unlike Dak. Right @CowboyRoy havent we heard that before?
The bills defense ain't no joke...better then the crap stealers defense we had beat but for stupid penalties..that game will bother me for awhile...and Dak wouldn't have done any better against the bills,just look at last yrs game.

Bowdown27

Reaction score
I’m an Adovacate for releasing jaylon but this is a reach. I get the blame for him when plays like this happen it’s tough. Could go any way.

Scotman

Reaction score
I don't think LVE was throwing a punch. He was trying to knock the guys arm away that was in his throat. That is where the flag should have been thrown. Unnecessary roughness on the runner not the tackler. The penalty on Jaylon was not a penalty. Pretty tacky if you ask me. Every week I am seeing more penalties that cater to the offensive side of the football. It's getting quite old. The integrity of the game continues to slip lower and lower. jmho
Exactly. LVE was trying to shove the other guy's hand off him. It was clear on replay. It might not have been in real time, but I can't fault LVE for that one.

As far as Jaylon goes, we don't have to manufacture reasons to be upset with his on field performance. He's made plenty of actual errors that have cost us. Diggs getting hurt sucks...but it isn't the reason Jaylon sucks.

Brax

Reaction score
But but but. Russell carries his team to victories. Unlike Dak. He overcomes horrible defensive play to will his team to win unlike Dak. Right @CowboyRoy havent we heard that before?
Seeing what Allen did against the Seahawks puts perspective to Daks game against a terrible D is all it should tell anyone. By the way who won that Seattle Dallas game?

phildadon86

Reaction score
Seeing what Allen did against the Seahawks puts perspective to Daks game against a terrible D is all it should tell anyone. By the way who won that Seattle Dallas game?
Oh you mean that team that is top ten in defense? Right.

phildadon86

Reaction score
The bills defense ain't no joke...better then the crap stealers defense we had beat but for stupid penalties..that game will bother me for awhile...and Dak wouldn't have done any better against the bills,just look at last yrs game.
I dont judge players based on the year prior's performance. This season. Dak was putting up 30 plus points a game.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
What does what Josh Allen did against the Seahawks have to do with Dak? Josh Allen is having a great year...

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
What a silly argument so Dak struggled against Philly last year so that means he would’ve struggled this year? Smh.

Reactions: CWR

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score

But, but, but, Russell has a Championship and is getting paid much less, on a long term contract. Dak hasn't done any of those things and somehow you hear that before as well but it doesn't seem as if you pay much attention to that message.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Jaylen getting beat (again) cost us Diggs possibly for the season....
Got to love this guy

Jaylon has issues but that play was not one if them.

Fans like to "pile on" when a player is not meeting expectations (i e Exaggerate or find problems that are not really problems).

LBs get beat on crossing routes It's about percentages not 1 play. Even great players will lose some percentage of snaps.

Mike Irving beat Deion a fair number of times before they were teammates but on the whole Deion'a percentage if snaps won/lost vs all WRs was extreme to the win side.

Jaylon is a mess as a player but getting beat on 1 play is meaningless.

ShortRound

Reaction score
Maybe if Jaylon got out of bed 2 minutes earlier, Diggs wouldn't be hurt?

phildadon86

Reaction score
But, but, but, Russell has a Championship and is getting paid much less, on a long term contract. Dak hasn't done any of those things and somehow you hear that before as well but it doesn't seem as if you pay much attention to that message.
Russell has a championship or his defense does? I mean. Its a team sport right? Dak hasnt had anything close to the legion of boom in his career.