Jaylen Cost Us Diggs

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Russell has a championship or his defense does? I mean. Its a team sport right? Dak hasnt had anything close to the legion of boom in his career.

Russell does and so does his Defense. Dak won't have anything close to that Defense either, if he demands the kind of money he is reported to want. He also hasn't shown that even if he had that kind of Defense, he could get it done. We can do this all day.....

Ken

Reaction score

Jaylen getting beat (again) cost us Diggs possibly for the season....
Got to love this guy

Freak play and that is Jaylen covering a WR running a crossing route. Looks better than some of our cbs...

Brax

Reaction score
What does what Josh Allen did against the Seahawks have to do with Dak? Josh Allen is having a great year...
It shows what stats are against terrible Ds, you know it but it doesn't fit your Dak tilt, just saying Wilson won Dak lost to Seattle and Allen beat them both, but folks tell us Allen is a bum, funny how stats are so misleading.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Russell does and so does his Defense. Dak won't have anything close to that Defense either, if he demands the kind of money he is reported to want. He also hasn't shown that even if he had that kind of Defense, he could get it done. We can do this all day.....
So if Dak is putting up the numbers he was this season and we have a top ten defense you think we would have been 1-3 when Dak went down? Biased much?

Rayman70

Reaction score
so you have no problem with players throwing punches? I realize it was more of an open hand that glanced off his face mask, but still. You simply can't do that. If it happens again, I guarantee you he will get tossed. Not to mention that his stupid penalty moved the ball from our 42 to our 27, putting them in easy FG range to make it one point game. If he just goes back to the huddle, who knows what would have happened. Maybe we hold them and they have to punt. Even if they end up scoring that TD later like they did, it makes it a 2 point game and all we need is a FG to win it at the end.

I can excuse penalties like Jaylon got because he was actually trying to make a play. Can't excuse LVE's, because I consider them selfish, stupid penalties. So a guy is pushing your facemask while you are on top of him. Big f'ing deal. Go back to the huddle and lay some wood next time he has the ball. Do not throw a punch. Period.
yeah, I hate that he let his anger do that...BUT at least he showed some signs of nastiness and competitiveness. I dont mind that because I think that may be the first time he has ever messed up like that.

Rayman70

Reaction score
so you have no problem with players throwing punches? I realize it was more of an open hand that glanced off his face mask, but still. You simply can't do that. If it happens again, I guarantee you he will get tossed. Not to mention that his stupid penalty moved the ball from our 42 to our 27, putting them in easy FG range to make it one point game. If he just goes back to the huddle, who knows what would have happened. Maybe we hold them and they have to punt. Even if they end up scoring that TD later like they did, it makes it a 2 point game and all we need is a FG to win it at the end.

I can excuse penalties like Jaylon got because he was actually trying to make a play. Can't excuse LVE's, because I consider them selfish, stupid penalties. So a guy is pushing your facemask while you are on top of him. Big f'ing deal. Go back to the huddle and lay some wood next time he has the ball. Do not throw a punch. Period.
IN THIS GAME, Jaylon is not to blame. He did his job and the refs cheated us,him. It was the Steeler east coast bias that tends to prevail in the NFL. Its a real thing.

Beaker42

Reaction score

I’d have throat punched the little p***y for grabbing my face mask and twisting KNOWING FULL-WELL I recently had surgery on my neck. Then I’d have ball-stomped him.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hen didn't cost us Diggs anymore than any OL that rolls up on a teammates leg while blocking. A lot of injuries are from their own teammates trying to make a play.

INCowboysFan

Reaction score
I’d have throat punched the little p***y for grabbing my face mask and twisting KNOWING FULL-WELL I recently had surgery on my neck. Then I’d have ball-stomped him.
If he's so worried that somebody pushing his facemask is going to reinjure his neck then he shouldn't be on the field at all.

Brax

Reaction score
So if Dak is putting up the numbers he was this season and we have a top ten defense you think we would have been 1-3 when Dak went down? Biased much?
Dak had a top 10 D last year and the team went where, what Dak needs is a top 2-3 Defense and other teams to have weak D's , what you miss is those "numbers" you throw out there are against the scrub D's like Seattle, Atlanta, bias is on your side because you use the secret sauce Jerry and son sells. Dak with the Bears type D would be good but that's not going to happen with $$$$$ committed to a QB who needs to play weak Ds to excel and put up stats. Dak at a reasonable cap cost and D upgrade would help but that's not going to happen with JJ at the controls and what Dak wants to be paid.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Not many LB's are covering a wr on that route. Can't blame Jaylon for trying to make the play. There are plenty of other issues he can and should be blamed for but not this.