Twitter: Jaylon Smith making a comeback?

HungryLion

Reaction score
I can't help myself when it comes to Jaylon...is the brand suffering because he isn't in the NFL anymore? Is that what is driving this? I ask because these little videos are so annoying. Just get into great shape. Keep your mouth shut. Ask the agent to set up a few visits. Be serious about playing linebacker the NFL and end the Clear Eyed stupidity. I would advise Jaylon to shut down all of his social media accounts and side businesses until he can FULLY establish himself in the league again.

Unless it’s a video of him taking on blockers at the point of attack, stacking and shedding and then tackling a running back in the hole. I have zero interest in any video of him.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
The money went to Smith's head. All about him. Just watch the film. :lmao2:

Last edited:

streetcredit

Reaction score
Absolute trash, no effort and wanted to act like a superstar...I can't believe Cowboy fans that watched him can accept his level of effort. He didn't steal my money, but he stole JJ's money and a spot on the roster. Imagine working hard through camp and being cut for that guy.

Redline360

Reaction score
Where are the useless stat chasers at?

Durr look at dem takling nmbrs

Even after the injury if he had an ounce of instincts he would probably still be on a team somewhere.

DeaconBlues

M'Kevon
Reaction score
He needs an NFL level LB trainer. Break him down and build him up. Anything else is just calisthenics.