Twitter: Jaylon Smith making a comeback?

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Physical ability was never the issue. The guy was a dummy out there. Never in position. Also didn’t do the dirty things the job required. He was too pretty. Another waste.

Proof

Reaction score
So his other businesses he was so focused on didn't work out?

Shocking.

what makes you say that? because he also still hopes to make millions playing football?

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Thats right, you were a huge Jaylo apologist. Lamenting his exit and always trying to sell Jaylo as much better than he actually was.
Dementia creeping up in you once again? I never apologized for Jaylon. I even bashed him more than once.

GMO415

Reaction score
Still runs like a gimp. Absurd thread. Go to bed OP

mmohican29

Reaction score
I dont get the Jaylon hate. Good guy that unfortunately couldn’t do the things physically that he needed to do to remain a factor.

The hate stems from the incredible lack of self-awareness combined with narcissistic level self promotion from a player that was almost complete trash.

... does that bring clarity to your question?

RoboQB

Reaction score
Jaylon Smith will soon be running in the wrong direction, jumping onto
piles and getting defeated by blocking dummies for the XFL in 2023.

The Natural

Reaction score
The hate stems from the incredible lack of self-awareness combined with narcissistic level self promotion from a player that was almost complete trash.

... does that bring clarity to your question?
I didnt ask a question.

kazzd58

Reaction score
Maybe he should have concentrated harder on his continuing rehab instead of getting paid and concentrating on off field business ventures.

U still mad over another man’s ??? His foot injury cost him it is what it is

Cmac

Reaction score
I dont get the Jaylon hate. Good guy that unfortunately couldn’t do the things physically that he needed to do to remain a factor.
Jaylon became a Fall Guy for all that was wrong with the D. Irony.......I didn't get the JWitt love when he came back and clearly was "done".

Vinnie2u

Reaction score
Wanted him gone from this team 3 years ago. Now I wish him all the luck in the world in whatever he decides to do. Not Dallas’s problem anymore. Should of never been.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
Great draft day story. Felt happy for him. Thought JJ's chance on him would turn out to be successful after one good year. Seemed like a good dude. Unfortunately, his aptitude for the sport was outmatched by his aptitude for self-promotion. Got tired of seeing him take wrong angles and react too late to a play, or jump late into a celebration group for a play he had nothing to do with. Doesn't mean I wouldn't wish success for him if he was given another opportunity elsewhere.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Hire him to be Rowdy. When the defense makes a play and starts running for the endzone, let him rush out on the field, take the ball from the defender, and push everyone down while he limps into the endzone.

Even better would be to have another mascot dressed up as a Cowboy, chase him down, and pretend to put down a broke leg horse.

:laugh:

Xeven

Reaction score
I have no sympathy fr players that do not focus and work on being their best when given opportunity that NFL provides. To many get a chance and party it away on their 2 mil pay rather than becoming the best they can be.

no sympathy at all..