Twitter: Jaylon Smith on Boys being flexed out of SNF

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
I’ve said it before, I’ll say it again...I publicly apologize for ever endorsing this clown by saying I was happy for him when he got his contract. It should have never happened, I’m disgusted with myself.
Scoot over.......

eromeopolk

Reaction score
I don't care what the cap hit is, you got to get rid of this idiot asap in the offseason.

If the truth hurts, you will be in pain. If the truth drives you crazy, you will be insane.

It is the Truth. He has the long term contract to prove it.

MikeB80

Reaction score
HA!

Jaylon just gave up the goods on the organization's entire philosophy.

Otherwise known as "I don't want to be walking on egg shells in my own office" Jerry's quote on what it was like with parcells running things.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
HA!

Jaylon just gave up the goods on the organization's entire philosophy.

Otherwise known as "I don't want to be walking on egg shells in my own office" Jerry's quote on what it was like with parcells running things.
I remember this. It was why he hired Wade. A "player's coach".

Praxit

Reaction score
..they say love makes you blind, but money makes you blinder. ;)..

camelboy

mgcowboy
Reaction score
Not sure what all the buzz about.. when the head is rotten, what do you expect the rest of the body?

It's Jerry's culture ... It's Jerry Clownboys

:cool:

Kaiser

Reaction score
Lol rightttt. Get that goofy article outta here.

In other words, you don't know but you will go with whatever supports your bias.

PFF hires people at roughly minimum wage to assign grades on plays, without knowing the scheme or assignment. They give it to several people to do it in a couple of hours, its as accurate as a poll here on CBZ.

If you read guys like Bob Sturm, he has high school coaches working for him to break down the tape and help write his columns. He has been doing it for 20 years and he says its almost impossible to assign a defensive grade without knowing the scheme and the assignment ahead of time.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
In other words, you don't know but you will go with whatever supports your bias.

PFF hires people at roughly minimum wage to assign grades on plays, without knowing the scheme or assignment. They give it to several people to do it in a couple of hours, its as accurate as a poll here on CBZ.

If you read guys like Bob Sturm, he has high school coaches working for him to break down the tape and help write his columns. He has been doing it for 20 years and he says its almost impossible to assign a defensive grade without knowing the scheme and the assignment ahead of time.

Yet somehow their rankings of jaylon line up with what i see. Great 2018, below average last year, terrible this year

MarcusRock

Reaction score
I’ve said it before, I’ll say it again...I publicly apologize for ever endorsing this clown by saying I was happy for him when he got his contract. It should have never happened, I’m disgusted with myself.

There were many others. You and they applauded the contract because you assumed it would not leave enough money to pay Zeke. Solely for spite. Then y'all found out what "we're not going to be market setters," meant. Lol.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
There were many others. You and they applauded the contract because you assumed it would not leave enough money to pay Zeke. Solely for spite. Then y'all found out what "we're not going to be market setters," meant. Lol.
Woj-Bomb just got dropped.

Holy crap. The ramifications!

CWR

Reaction score
He's better than most here think.

He does make a number of really good plays. The issue is that he makes a number of really awful plays as well. We'd be better off with someone more even keel. I see the talent but 2018 was the only year he consistently put it together. Since then its peaks and valleys. He's the weak link far too often.

black label

Reaction score
giphy.gif