Jaylon Smith to wear 9

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I don't care that he is switching to #9. It is the fact that he feels the need to switch at all. It is just another example of the way this moron works. He is a self absorbed megalomaniac. Everything he does is about his brand and self promotion. He is the extreme example of the modern day NFL football player. As I have said before this is to be expected. The money is worth so much now that it will always be about the individual over the team. I do not blame the players for that but it doesn't mean I have to like it or like them. There are still the rare few that play for the love of the game and the team. I will continue to be a fan of those players as I call out POS losers like J Smooth for what they are.

This is ridiculous...you speak of him as if he's a murderer...this is when fans need to take a step back and realize this is just a game....

MyFairLady

Reaction score
This is ridiculous...you speak of him as if he's a murderer...this is when fans need to take a step back and realize this is just a game....
Whatever. He is a self absorbed ****** bag and I am just pointing it out. If you want to stand up in front of the world and proclaim your greatness after dragging the team down for 5 years then be prepared for a truth bomb to hit you in the face.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't care that he is switching to #9. It is the fact that he feels the need to switch at all. It is just another example of the way this moron works. He is a self absorbed megalomaniac. Everything he does is about his brand and self promotion. He is the extreme example of the modern day NFL football player. As I have said before this is to be expected. The money is worth so much now that it will always be about the individual over the team. I do not blame the players for that but it doesn't mean I have to like it or like them. There are still the rare few that play for the love of the game and the team. I will continue to be a fan of those players as I call out POS losers like J Smooth for what they are.
A player switching his number is not unheard of as you seem to think, and I have never before seen anyone consider doing so the act of a moron. I've certainly never seen this kind of rant over it. I can't imagine what makes you feel it is such a dramatic event.

I have to wonder if you ever played a sport, because those who have realize players can and often do develop an attachment to, and preference for a particular number. It's very common. Even if you only played through low levels of youth sports you should know it's not unusual for a coach to ask players their preferred number before ordering jerseys.

Mannix

Reaction score
------This is ridiculous...you speak of him as if he's a murderer...this is when fans need to take a step back and realize this is just a game.

We are talking about a clueless DB, who continues to be TOTALLY unaware of just how close she is to being gone.....and unaware of how much she is being made fun of by just about everyone....never seen a Cowboy become so quickly hated....but with good reason.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
------This is ridiculous...you speak of him as if he's a murderer...this is when fans need to take a step back and realize this is just a game.

We are talking about a clueless DB, who continues to be TOTALLY unaware of just how close she is to being gone.....and unaware of how much she is being made fun of by just about everyone....never seen a Cowboy become so quickly hated....but with good reason.

A lot of assumption here........ lol

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
What's odd is how personal his critics are taking this. Yet several players around the league are changing numbers but guess what, Jaylon is a POS. Look, I doubt you'll find any fan was as happy with his play last season or would shed any tears if he was released today, but calling the guy a POS or the next TO is way over top IMO.

What's interesting is the FO and coaching staff appears to have his back.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

And you are a clueless fan. Jaylon isn't a DB.

Speaking of clueless, I'm clueless how you think your feelings about his play on the field is relevant in any way to his preference for a particular jersey number. He just wants a number he feels an attachment to, which is very common in sports. A person should rationally be able to understand that even if they don't care for him as a player.

And stop the "she" stuff. That's 3rd grade.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Whatever. He is a self absorbed ****** bag and I am just pointing it out. If you want to stand up in front of the world and proclaim your greatness after dragging the team down for 5 years then be prepared for a truth bomb to hit you in the face.
Are you talking about Jerry or Jaylon? Probably Jaylon since he signed himself and drafted himself....

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
And you are a clueless fan. Jaylon isn't a DB.

Speaking of clueless, I'm clueless how you think your feelings about his play on the field is relevant in any way to his preference for a particular jersey number. He just wants a number he feels an attachment to, which is very common in sports. A person should rationally be able to understand that even if they don't care for him as a player.

And stop the "she" stuff. That's 3rd grade.

:clap:

pitt33

Reaction score
Jaylon Smith was my least favorite premium draft pick this team ever selected. And that was solely based on that horrific knee injury he suffered just prior to being chosen by this FO.

He is still my least favorite pick by this team. But now it's for all the other reasons not injury related.

That much has clearly been stated in this thread.