Twitter: Jaylon Smith working out at AWP Sports

robjay04

Reaction score
Man he looks huge. He must have hit the weights hard this year. He didn't look nearly as big when he was at notre Dame

Yeah I noticed that too. He has had a year off from football and he seems to have a great work ethic. I'm sure he's going to be a much better player physically if his injury is all healed up.

This guy is our first round pick going into next season.

Reactions: AJC

NoLuv4Jerry

Reaction score
Wow, whatever.
Like I said. I'm not in the mood. I admit I I'm an old skool fan. This era of cowboys football is depressing to me. It's embarassing to me. It's comical to me. It's frustrating to me. Until we regain our place among the NFL elite...all of these hollow accolades...all of this pomp and circumstance...plays out like a nightmare to me!

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Apparently it's happened before, but it would be nothing short of amazing for an athlete to compete adequately in the NFL with drop-foot. I could see an OL/DL or QB getting away with it but not a position that requires agility and lateral explosion like a LB. Let's all drink to future firing of that nerve.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Only in the zone will you see guys get excited for a guy that can sprint 10 feet in 3 seconds. Before you know it...we will try and talk the fridge out of retirement to come play LBer w/ that kind of speed.

Honestly...that clip is concerning. No burst. No high knees. Looked stiff. Came straight up of the blocks. Got a feeling this guy is going to be another 2nd round bust.

Bruce Carter
Escobar
Gregory
Jaylon Smith

Hell...I'm afraid of what we will do next in this years draft.:oops: Our track record for swinging for the fences in the 2nd round suck.
Yup. But Kellen Moore was going to unseat Romo with his superior qb skills. Right Floaty. Let's just step off the ledge and not discuss player analysis anymore ok?

camaro69

Benched
Reaction score
not gona lie im excited. i thought the board would be all over this. excitement is toned down alot more than i thought itd be
It's not about the player or the team. Jaylon Smith has been tied to fans hatred of Jerry Jones. So some want him to fail. I'm not excited or mad about it, I hope that the young man can help my team. I'm a Cowboys fan_ Jaylon Smith or Not. When and if that nerve starts to fire and he's on the field then I'll be excited but I don't hate the guy cause jerry picked him in the second rd