U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

13473306_505501879648942_1336054013_n.jpg

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
It's a nice story, especially if you're a Cowboys fan. Hopefully he'll be able to make a full recovery and we get to see that journey. Too positive?

He won't play until next year, is there nothing positive to be said for the payers that will play this year? I'm sure there is a nice story there if we look hard enough. Jaylon Smith needs to go do what he needs to do to recover and be silent and invisible until then. There are other real contributors that we can read and talk about.

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
It's a nice story, especially if you're a Cowboys fan. Hopefully he'll be able to make a full recovery and we get to see that journey. Too positive?

You correctly surmised the above poster's issue in your first sentence. He thinks Smith will never play again and that Zeke's success is dependent on his cheering.

irishline

Reaction score
He won't play until next year, is there nothing positive to be said for the payers that will play this year? I'm sure there is a nice story there if we look hard enough. Jaylon Smith needs to go do what he needs to do to recover and be silent and invisible until then. There are other real contributors that we can read and talk about.

Sorry I didn't realize having a Cowboys broadcaster tweet a picture of you, taken from 75 yards away, while you "do what you need to do to recover" qualified as you talking about yourself and showing off. :rolleyes:

As for the photo. Good for him. It would be a good story to see him recover and become what we hope he is capable of.

Last edited:

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score

You don't know that. He will likely start out on PUP but for all we know the muscle could reinnervate in the next few weeks.

A lot of people find rehabilitation stories in the NFL inspiring. Smith can do what he wants.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Are we going to get an update on this guy everytime he takes a step? Enough already.
Well, this particular post was a stream of photos that Brad Sham was posting on his twitter. It was *interesting* to me since I don't engage in the other rehab threads.

are these guys operating with flip phone cameras?
It's Brad Sham, so who knows what he's using. *shrug*

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
Which would indicate that he's working out without the brace... which is probably a good thing.

Don't think that's what it means based on what I've heard.

He has pushoff power. The brace helps raise his foot back to neutral. Jaylon working out without the brace would be news worthy of coverage, we'll all know when/if it happens.