Image: Jaylon Smith working the cords

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Don't think that's what it means based on what I've heard.

He has pushoff power. The brace helps raise his foot back to neutral. Jaylon working out without the brace would be news worthy of coverage, we'll all know when/if it happens.

Exactly.

Sydla

Reaction score
Bitter? It's not bitterness. But I'm not alone, look at all the "likes" to my comment.

Nah, you are bitter. Whenever the topic of Smith comes up and his injury you get all foamy at the mouth.

At this point, it's hilarious to watch.

LandryFan

Proud Native Texan, USMC-1972-79, USN-1983-2000
Reaction score
Contrary to what some are saying here, I'm very interested in every step of Jaylon's recovery. Keep them coming.

If some find the posts bothersome, all they need to do is click off and go to the next topic. Doesn't even require a derogatory comment.

Especially when the title of the thread is "Jaylon Smith Working the Cords". When I see a thread title that is of no interest to me, I always just pass it on by. It isn't that difficult. On the other hand, if your objective is to piss in other people's Wheaties, then go ahead and open the thread and ***** that it shouldn't be there.

LandryFan

Proud Native Texan, USMC-1972-79, USN-1983-2000
Reaction score
The first guy I saw doing TC reports was Vela and when asked about it, the mediots said no one wanted to read that stuff. That was back JJT was a beat writer.

Now they all copy his approach. Vela deserves a lot more credit than he gets.

I greatly appreciated him and wish he were still around here.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Nah, you are bitter. Whenever the topic of Smith comes up and his injury you get all foamy at the mouth.

At this point, it's hilarious to watch.

The imagery you descibe is entertaining. Your confession that you take pleasure in the imagery descibes what is known as delusion. I courage you to seek help, my friend. It is treatable.

Sydla

Reaction score
The imagery you descibe is entertaining. Your confession that you take pleasure in the imagery descibes what is known as delusion. I courage you to seek help, my friend. It is treatable.

Unfortunately, this wasn't that funny.